I received today...

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
76183f82fd913112549e8632bc81fc84.jpg

Thanks!

Gettin' all Chemy w/ the angled art shots, up in here-I know- but this one, I'm happier w/ than the other.

The subway map motif is just rad. I've lusted over this CPO, since back when BIGTIME was making overlays...so stoked that I am lucky enough, to have been gifted an original.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Proof Santa loves me:

NOS Cosmic Smash kit! Because, my Wife.

My god!!!! Fucking jealous!!!! A Cosmic Smash kit is on my most wanted of all time list. Congrats!

No photos from me yet, but my fiancé helped locate and purchase a suprise Egret 2!! We are out of town now, but it gets delivered next week! Really excited to add an Egret to my game room, really lucky to have a partner that puts up with and supports all my bizarre obsessions. :)

Edit- Also got a rad little Brother label maker from my father in law to help organize all my boxes of parts and bits and bobs in the garage. I'll probably throw some labels on random harnesses/adapters/etc. as well. Pretty cool!

Last edited:

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Congrats Wataru, that’s a hell of a setup! Props to the wife and sis for hooking you up with such a sweet present.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Yeah it's times like these I wish you were back in CA, Jimbo. Maybe one of these days I'll come up with an excuse to check that sweet kit out. ;)

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Yeah it's times like these I wish you were back in CA, Jimbo. Maybe one of these days I'll come up with an excuse to check that sweet kit out. ;)

You know you have a standing invite, brochacho! I miss you guys too-especially this time of year.

One of the perks of being back East, is no more cabs in the dining room, lol.

arcade game

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
76183f82fd913112549e8632bc81fc84.jpg

Thanks!

Gettin' all Chemy w/ the angled art shots, up in here-I know- but this one, I'm happier w/ than the other.

The subway map motif is just rad. I've lusted over this CPO, since back when BIGTIME was making overlays...so stoked that I am lucky enough, to have been gifted an original.

Congrats wataru330 looks so nice!

This is what i got today;)

In cluding brand new (NOS) side art and control overlay

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Wow congrats a.g. that GnG cab is in excellent shape! How's the monitor, much burn-in?

arcade game

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Wow congrats a.g. that GnG cab is in excellent shape! How's the monitor, much burn-in?
Thanks !
Yes. just a bit of screen burn but when monitor is on you can't see it at all;) i migh replace the tube in the future but not for now

Does it have "taito" logos? Yes it does have" taito" logos
And fatson is righ.you could see them on picture

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member

If you're in the east coast area you best get your ass over to Boston...we got plenty of Naomi love here too.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
If you're in the east coast area you best get your ass over to Boston...we got plenty of Naomi love here too.

I'd love that. I used to have a small customer base in the area and would always plan my onsite meetings around the Sox's home stand. There was a burger joint about a block away from Fenway called Tasty Burger... not sure if it's still there, but I miss it, and the Sam Jackson mural on the wall. :( I need to get back there.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
I had a Tasty Burger last year before going to the NoFX show on Lansdowne st. It was tasty and they had good beer on tap

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I'd love that. I used to have a small customer base in the area and would always plan my onsite meetings around the Sox's home stand. There was a burger joint about a block away from Fenway called Tasty Burger... not sure if it's still there, but I miss it, and the Sam Jackson mural on the wall. :( I need to get back there.

Tasty Burger is still there, and they opened up a bigger one in Harvard Square.

EDIT:
I had a Tasty Burger last year before going to the NoFX show on Lansdowne st. It was tasty and they had good beer on tap

NOFX rulz.

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
Thanks !
Yes. just a bit of screen burn but when monitor is on you can't see it at all;) i migh replace the tube in the future but not for now

Does it have "taito" logos? Yes it does have" taito" logos
And fatson is righ.you could see them on picture

My question was a rhetorical one because I didn't know Capcom licensed the game.

That cab is awesome, congrats on the find.

kahel

Armored Scrum Object
I received this awesome piece of hardware to play all my arcade PCB. It a really nice upgrade from my smallcab. James did an incredible job building it , his service is top notch.

001.jpg

002.jpg

I recommend a JNX to anyone looking for a supergun.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I received this awesome piece of hardware to play all my arcade PCB. It a really nice upgrade from my smallcab. James did an incredible job building it , his service is top notch.

...pics...

I recommend a JNX to anyone looking for a supergun.

Sweet! Looks really nice. Hooking it up to that XRGB?

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Yep , it also has a HDMI encoder while not nearly has good as the XRGB it is very useful for playing my Taito F3 games .

Awesome! Now I see the HDMI built in there. Very cool.

Txwz8PGl.jpg

Look what showed up on my back porch last night!