So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
My favorite was at the debate when he said "Honest Abe Never told a Lie";

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member
Whoever the next president is has a lot of work to do undo the mess this current dumbass is causing and that includes faith lost (and people/nations pissed off) whenever this dumbass opens his mouth.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I've said it before but this guy is in the early stages of alzheimer's/senility.

He was really angry that he saw what was happening with regard to the Civil War, he said, “There’s no reason for this.”

Jackson died 16 years before the Civil War.

Last edited:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I missed Trump threatening to cut trade with South Korea if they don't pay for the THAAD system we want to install.

Wowee.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member

"I don't stand by anything" does seem like the signature quote of this presidency. There's been a lot of wild shit said, but nothing quite this succinct.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Doesn't stand by anything, doesn't stand for anything, far as I can tell.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Is it too early to be talking about a 2nd term?...

xROTx

I know you're joking, but half the country loves this guy and believe everything he says. It's disturbing. I don't think it's a stretch to say he'd have a fighting chance if another election were to be held tomorrow.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I know you're joking, but half the country loves this guy and believe everything he says. It's disturbing. I don't think it's a stretch to say he'd have a fighting chance if another election were to be held tomorrow.

1o8c7t_zpscp4lx5m8.jpeg

xROTx

MetalSludge

Armored Scrum Object
15 Year Member
"Everyone is saying... and everyone has these opinions... you tell me what it means."

"Um, no I'm asking YOU what you think. You are the president."

About damn time.

Really, these kinds of amazing debate skills wouldn't work out well on even a typical chan board for two minutes, yet it has seemed to work for too long on a press that is not used to such brazen tactics and is addicted to access. They need to adjust already, and this was a start.

Marek

Banned

It's not half anymore dude. It's way less that are lapping up whatever he says and does.

Look at recent breitbart comment threads for proof. His base is losing its collective shit.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
It's not half anymore dude. It's way less that are lapping up whatever he says and does.

Look at recent breitbart comment threads for proof. His base is losing its collective shit.

I could be off, but I'd say the Breitbart alt right people are a pretty small percentage of Trumpsters. The huge support I see comes from 1. ignorant people who believe(d) he's going to support the lower and middle classes and 2. closet / casual racists. I think both of those groups are still in full force. His approval rating is 42%. That's shockingly high for what this guy says, does, and doesn't do.

I want to agree with you, but from what I see, I can't.