I am confused

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Link to his Assembler forum thread? I can't seem to find it there using their SEARCH. FUNCTION.

Someone mentioned they booted him quickly there. I don't go there much, not for a few years iirc. Kinda boring.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Have you seen fight club, where they stand at the door day after day asking to join and being told to leave? This is that. You're soooo close, don't give up now. Just keep on asking for those protos and don't take no for an answer. Hell, I've nearly cracked and I've got a cupboard full of protos that frankly I'm looking for the right person, someone who will treat them right, someone who will guard them jealously, to give to for free.

Stay strong soldier.

Far and away the best advice in the thread. Just keep on keepin' on and sooner or later you'll be rolling in protos.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
But the thing is I am came just to look for prototypes because someone told me this is the best place to look for them.

It is well known that the best place to look for prototypes for console games is Assembler. The only prototypes that typically show up here are (surprise) arcade or SNK related.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
That thread is virtually indistinguishable from any of wildlombax's threads, c'mon.