How's are the political flyers you've gotten in the mail so far?

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I'd say I've gotten more pro-Trump, anti-Biden stuff than anti-Trump, pro-Biden. Drinking water quality, universal healthcare, transgender women using women's restrooms, and immigrant sanctuary cities are the main issues they're focusing on in said flyers. My union is VERY pro-Biden and is pushing that hard.

An overall horrendous waste of paper and ink as usual.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I really haven't received much mail for the presidental race, but some of the local races are sending them nonstop. There's a state senate seat and I think the lady must own a print shop since I get something almost every single day. Yesterday I was outside when the mail truck pulled up and his mail bins were almost entirely political junk mail.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
WELL....

I see one of you funsters has placed my proxy email on a US election Political trolling newsfeeds....

I'm sorta use to stuff like this... but seriously... the lack of imagination from you guys is sorta boring...

I aint some adolescent teenager on a prom evening...

I am mod on Ng.com... The job description didn't indicate I was some sort of pussy easy target...

xROTx

PS. GEEZ... it's not like stuff like this even effects my thinking or habits...

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Nothing for the presidential election but a lot of local flyers.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I get assholes knocking on my door and they leave flyers on my porch. I usually leave the flyers in front of my door and step on them on my way out. I’m just hopeful the next canvasser can take a hint.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
When I was in college, I was a registered member of the NY Conservative party.

The flyers I'd get in my mailbox would make me afraid to open it with other people around.