How much is AOF3 US really worth?

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
The price guide says $360-450, that seems kind of low to me, any thoughts guys?

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
Got one to sell then, huh?

Edit: that does seem very low though, yes.

Last edited:

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
I may, depending on the price. I'm really more interested in trade though.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
u should sling some of that homemade jerky bruh

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
My price guide says it's worth about 30lbs of whale cock.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Isn't that $$$uper bank in some Asian countries?

And about the jerky, I'd make more for sale, but I never found a way of getting the meat at cost, so it'd be pricey.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
The price guide says $360-450, that seems kind of low to me, any thoughts guys?
neogeokult.com says a mint copy is worth 800 Euro (~860 USD). But it could easily be worth more than that, being an Extra Rare (and popular) title.

The Rare and Extra Rare games are the most likely to be above guide (ng.com, neogeokult). And for Extra Extra Rare games, you would virtually ignore price guides.

Last edited:

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Are you looking at the price guide on ng.com? Its from 2009, dont use it. Use the neo geo kult one, much more recent.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
You missed the boat, all the collectors are investing in MVS carts nowadays. AOF3 US MVS is crazy expensive.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
I wanted to quickly post that I really do have this game game up for a possible trade, and that I will respond to PMs as soon as I take good pics of the cart and write up an honest description. I will do this tonight, and by tonight I mean in the next couple of hours. I hope anyone didn't think I was hoaxing about this. P.S.: it's complete, though it has one of the imfamous gamedude stickers on the cart, which is where I lucked into it cheap back in 2002. Also, it's not mint or anything.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
It looks nice and all, but it's really not worth much. Now if this was a dirty beat up AOF3 US MVS cart, then we'd be in the presence of rarity and value.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
nice ninja masters manual for no apparent reason :tickled:

city41

Aero Fighters Flyboy
10 Year Member
I wouldn't be surprised to se a US AOF3 AES hit four figures at auction.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
And about the jerky, I'd make more for sale, but I never found a way of getting the meat at cost, so it'd be pricey.

this is n-g.com. when did pricey stop people before?

do an IC. it was delicious.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
this is n-g.com. when did pricey stop people before?

do an IC. it was delicious.

An IC.? Vaat iz dis IC. you speak of mein herr?

As for replying to PMs, I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you guys yet, but I will soon. Given the fact that everything is not mint or near mint, I am going to take some better pics that show everything in minute detail, and with proper lighting. Doing this setup is a bit involved so it may be a few days before I have an appraisal of it's condition that I can put my reputation behind. Once done I am going to have grandmaster Shawn give me his appraisal of the game's condition.

Even though the number of transactions and deals I have done with other members are relatively few (like 10-15) and the fact that those deals were years ago- my reputation as a seller has always been flawless. Anyone who has dealt with me can attest to this. I place integrity and honesty in game trading/selling as a sacred bond type of thing.

So thanks for being patient, I appreciate it.

(PS: I'm glad someone noticed the Ninja Masters' booklet in that one pic, lol. I put that there so people would know that this isn't some kind of hoax, and that I really do have the game.)

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
ic= interest check. test the market for expensive jerky.