How long until LWK has full Trump induced meltdown?

how long till he fully loses it?

• 6 months

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • 1 year

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • <2 years

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • >2 years

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Totally been thinking for the last 6 years at least I need to totally trip my balls off.
Do they even make or sell the stuff anymore? Seems like the last 20 years all anybody talks about anymore is meth.
I've heard about that burning man thing. Bet they have it there, then I'd have to hang out with a bunch of hippie commie neckbeard dudes.

LWK- yeah I saw that on SNL, whats that got to do with the conversation?

Breaking Bad made meth look popular.

Meth is for trailer park trash and people who think having their teeth fall out makes for a good look.

LSD is for those who desire mental expansion and growth.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Totally been thinking for the last 6 years at least I need to totally trip my balls off.
Do they even make or sell the stuff anymore? Seems like the last 20 years all anybody talks about anymore is meth.
I've heard about that burning man thing. Bet they have it there, then I'd have to hang out with a bunch of hippie commie neckbeard dudes.

For your own safety please don't. You're probably the type of person they'd find in a foetal position rocking, crying and laughing after you sliced pieces of your face off and fed them to your dog.

Marek

Banned
I think Xavier is misunderstanding what burning man is. Replace neckbeardy commune hippies with 1/2-3/4 naked women and that sounds more like the burn.

Also lsd. It's everywhere again. I recommend it's use at least a few times.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
My mate has been five times. He said this year was the shittest. It doesn't interest me. I'd rather eat shrooms at home wrapped in a blanket.

He said one year they had this tent, inside where about 50 woman eating out other woman. Just a moaning mass of flesh.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
For your own safety please don't. You're probably the type of person they'd find in a foetal position rocking, crying and laughing after you sliced pieces of your face off and fed them to your dog.

I'm a Christian and I've had several Bibles over the years. In those Bibles I have many favorite pages.

Last edited: