How do I get girls to like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Turrican_Man said:
Well spoken. And furthermore, I, more than anyone else, have tried to help Mak and given him serious advice. Sometimes keeping the thread alive and helping Mak is a balancing act, but I try to keep my priorities right. I think my attempts to help him deserve recognition. So Argentina94, shut the fuck up, troll. If you don't like it, get out. "The Thread- Love it or Leave it!".

PS: TEH LEGEND WILL NEVAR DIE!!!!11!!!1

Not to be rude dude. But seriously, alot of people have tried to help him. He has a one track mind. I have given him some very good advice and I have pretty much done everything. He doesnt listen, as many others have aswell. He is going to have to find his own way and posting in this thread is not one of them. If you really do care then letting it die is probably better as opposed to letting the board shit all over him.

Segata_Sanshiro

Tesse's Maintainence Man
15 Year Member
Wow, e-attacked by two brave little munchkins?

At risk of sounding like a guidance counselor, the idea, not the person.

Both you fucks are guilty of keeping this thread alive for the sole purpose of getting your jollies watching the entire forum laugh at Makismo.

I get my jollies from Mak's unique perspective on things. He has some great quotes. Most of people's trolling against him has been downright retarded (were you here for Dark Andy's 'edits?') and it drives him away. Me and TM are both trying to stop people from insulting Mak but there are always a few fucks who want to ruin it for everyone (ever play the X-Y game in high school history class?)

While he started it, you guys keep pressing it so everyone here can keep attacking him since no one offers any good advice.

Several people, even you, Argentina, if memory serves, have tried to offer him good advice about getting along with the opposite sex and life in general. While it's true Mak sometimes ignores people's advice, even my own, which can be irritating, I think it helps him to have people listen and this thread has given him attention and a few people to talk to on AIM.

Since this thread is based on peoples opinions, everyone has the right to give their two cents.

The original post asks for help, it doesn't say 'please make fun of me.'

Well I know there'll be some sarcastic comments about that sentence, but I really doubt he wanted to be ridiculed.

So fuck both of you little bitches. Brave online you are but in person you'd be recieving both backs of my hands and ask for seconds.

LOL dude. If I ever wind up in Toronto I'll watch my back. If this is about being the alpha male, fine, you win. I don't give a shit about what people think of me anywhere, much less an internet forum filled mostly with 'what's your favourite' type threads. I just want Mak back. So let's all stop with the bullshit and give him some positive reinforcement, OK?

Argentina94

Slug Flyer Pilot
20 Year Member
Segata_Sanshiro said:
At risk of sounding like a guidance counselor, the idea, not the person.

I get my jollies from Mak's unique perspective on things. He has some great quotes. Most of people's trolling against him has been downright retarded (were you here for Dark Andy's 'edits?') and it drives him away. Me and TM are both trying to stop people from insulting Mak but there are always a few fucks who want to ruin it for everyone (ever play the X-Y game in high school history class?)

Several people, even you, Argentina, if memory serves, have tried to offer him good advice about getting along with the opposite sex and life in general. While it's true Mak sometimes ignores people's advice, even my own, which can be irritating, I think it helps him to have people listen and this thread has given him attention and a few people to talk to on AIM.

The original post asks for help, it doesn't say 'please make fun of me.'

Well I know there'll be some sarcastic comments about that sentence, but I really doubt he wanted to be ridiculed.

LOL dude. If I ever wind up in Toronto I'll watch my back. If this is about being the alpha male, fine, you win. I don't give a shit about what people think of me anywhere, much less an internet forum filled mostly with 'what's your favourite' type threads. I just want Mak back. So let's all stop with the bullshit and give him some positive reinforcement, OK?

Alright, this reply was a hell of a lot more adult than the first one.

From STFU to actually being articulate.

In that case, I regret my comments to you, which were hardly adult on my part.

For that, I apologize.

Segata_Sanshiro

Tesse's Maintainence Man
15 Year Member
For that, I apologize.

Accepted, and I owe you one as well for the more immature response. Glad there's no hard feelings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long live teh thread. If we can get a few more advice posts and a few less trolling when Mak returns next, I think he'll be back for good.

H

hermegildo

People that think this thread is about giving Makismo advice on how to get laid need to wake up and smell the coffee.

Lock plz.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Wiz and Argentina just got HOOKED UP. Why can't Mak?

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Argentina94 said:
Bellamy? Is it a major street?

Seriously, I've never heard of it. How far away are you from Keele?

Bellamy is a major street. Right down the street from markham, im actually in the east end.

Argentina94

Slug Flyer Pilot
20 Year Member
Abasuto said:
This page smells like Maple Leaf fans. :envy:

We are the stupidest fans on earth.

With no other professional sports team can you go 15 years of straight losing records (1978-1992) and still sell out the building for every single home game.

I miss Dougie. :crying:

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Argentina94 said:
We are the stupidest fans on earth.
With no other professional sports team can you go 15 years of straight losing records (1978-1992) and still sell out the building for every single home game.

And they're everywhere.

Last time we played them here I'd say a solid 15% of the crowd was Leafs' fans. A very loud 15%.

Tiger Uppercut

Quiz Detective
Wizkid is right. I've given mak advice. I said for him to lose some weight, and he replies that he's 155 and the camera makes him look fat, etc.

You can be 140 pounds and still have a high body fat content. He needs to get on a rolling keto diet and do some cutting. Bruce Lee probably weighed 130 pounds. 170 pounds isn't a fat weight, but could you imagine Bruce at 170 pounds? He'd look like a pig.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I think somebody should hook Mak up with their sister.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Mak needs to wash his mouth out with buckshot.

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
Ok mak, I've been a little harsh in the past but I'm going to help you now.

First of all listen to what I'm saying.

The next time you go to starbucks or wherever you go to do your shit, just as you are about to leave. Find a woman you're attracted to, as you're leaving walk up to her and say "Hi, I was just leaving when I noticed you, I would really like to talk to you if I had more time." Then say "my name is james, and yours would be?" Most likely if you keep eye contact and smile in such a way to keep her interested, she will tell you her name and the next time you see her, you can start a conversation. This technique only works if you are completely confident and keep eye contact. If you get rejected, no biggie you didn't spend a lot of time and it wasn't meant to be. It's that easy mak, it's that easy.

Now if you lack confidence, then you need to either fake it or build some. To start, talk to any women you see, old or young, ugly or beautiful. Just keep eye contact and say "hi, how are you?" This will enable you to feel less jittery around women and people in general. Also if the women you say "hi" to says nothing in return, just forget about it and keep walking. And lastly, remember, women are people like you (well maybe not as crazy) and me, sometimes they wanna talk and sometimes they don't. Keep your head held high and stop worrying so much about what happens.

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
iamyagami22 said:
Ok mak, I've been a little harsh in the past but I'm going to help you now.

First of all listen to what I'm saying.

The next time you go to starbucks or wherever you go to do your shit, just as you are about to leave. Find a woman you're attracted to, as you're leaving walk up to her and say "Hi, I was just leaving when I noticed you, I would really like to talk to you if I had more time." Then say "my name is james, and yours would be?" Most likely if you keep eye contact and smile in such a way to keep her interested, she will tell you her name and the next time you see her, you can start a conversation. This technique only works if you are completely confident and keep eye contact. If you get rejected, no biggie you didn't spend a lot of time and it wasn't meant to be. It's that easy mak, it's that easy.

Now if you lack confidence, then you need to either fake it or build some. To start, talk to any women you see, old or young, ugly or beautiful. Just keep eye contact and say "hi, how are you?" This will enable you to feel less jittery around women and people in general. Also if the women you say "hi" to says nothing in return, just forget about it and keep walking. And lastly, remember, women are people like you (well maybe not as crazy) and me, sometimes they wanna talk and sometimes they don't. Keep your head held high and stop worrying so much about what happens.

That was really nice advice. Thank you for trying to help.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Turrican_Man said:
That was really nice advice. Thank you for trying to help.
hey I honestly respect you for your philosophical insight and good knowlege on related matters. but this thread is just nasty and perverse - from both sides: your side (or our side) and Mak's. it's just gone far enough don't you think? sadistic, masochistic, whatever it shapes into over time, it's too much, no?
I will continue to enjoy the show from the sidelines, but I'm not going to pretend that this isn't fucked up.

edit: just to clarify - I think it is blatantly obvious to someone such as yourself, that Makismo isn't right emotionally, and this is only adding to his dysfuncional tendencies. if you really wanted to help him, your advice would be to either seek council or reconsider the evidently inappropriate relationship he has with those that surround him.

Last edited:

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
DevilRedeemed said:
hey I honestly respect you for your philosophical insight and good knowlege on related matters. but this thread is just nasty and perverse - from both sides: your side (or our side) and Mak's. it's just gone far enough don't you think? sadistic, masochistic, whatever it shapes into over time, it's too much, no?
I will continue to enjoy the show from the sidelines, but I'm not going to pretend that this isn't fucked up.

edit: just to clarify - I think it is blatantly obvious to someone such as yourself, that Makismo isn't right emotionally, and this is only adding to his dysfuncional tendencies. if you really wanted to help him, your advice would be to either seek council or reconsider the evidently inappropriate relationship he has with those that surround him.

I understand your point, but Mak has already said he's seen doctors, and they don't help him. And being completely honest, Mak *has* made improvement- he's become more physically fit and more competent with women since the thread began... I recall one of his old posts...

"I talked to a blonde girl the other day and she didn't run away from me. That is a big step in the right direction."

He's definitely improved. But just not enough. I agree that he isn't right emotionally, and he has acknowledged this. I have always advised him to act rationally in accordance to reality. Given that he seems to have improved, I am not completely sure that the thread is "adding to his dysfunctional tendencies". I do concede that once he becomes competent enough with women to be relatively normal and functional, the thread should be abandoned. Right now, the thread is probably unhealthy for him, but produces bigger benefits than detriments. Once he has derived all the benefits he can from the thread, it will no longer be prudent to tolerate its detriments, and he should abandon it.

But at least until he gets laid, he has some potential to benefit from outside input. Which brings me to my next point: people need to vent. They need others to tell their problems to. Until Mak gets friends he can talk to, having the boards may be better than having no one to listen to him.

And furthermore, I will continue to try to help him as long as he asks. He has asked for our help and not yet retracted this request.

Mak, I want to ask you, have you given any more thought to joining some kind of meditation activity? Join a Buddhist temple or something, and go every week. That would be best, or, you could also try yoga classes. There will be tons of women at both places, and buddhism has no injunctions against pre-marital sex, so unlike other religious places, you have a chance there. Finally, I think meditation really will help you. I want you to try it. What do you say?

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Turrican_Man said:
"I talked to a blonde girl the other day and she didn't run away from me. That is a big step in the right direction."

The fact that's an improvement leads me to believe Mak's a grade-B zombie.

Until Mak gets friends he can talk to, having the boards may be better than having no one to listen to him.

He needs a therapist to talk to.

Status
Not open for further replies.