Not open for further replies.

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
attention_whore_beach.jpg

:drool_2: :drool_2: :drool_2: :drool_2:

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
If I was the cop who's job it was to talk suicide jumpers down I'd bring up a laptop and let them read this thread.

Your life could save lives Mak.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Magnaflux said:
The chicks love my large hands. I feel sorry for those born with average to below average hands.

if you think posting on the internet that you have large hands
will fulfill your real life inadequacy of having inadequate hands
than please continue on.
i however cannot live with the burden of knowing the truth of
the matter. the first step is admitting you have a problem my brethern magnatossed

M.gif

Argentina94

Slug Flyer Pilot
20 Year Member
rarehero said:
if you think posting on the internet that you have large hands
will fulfill your real life inadequacy of having inadequate hands
than please continue on.
i however cannot live with the burden of knowing the truth of
the matter. the first step is admitting you have a problem my brethern magnatossed

M.gif

Smaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaands.

rarehero

20 Year Member
Argentina94 said:
Smaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaands.

please don't make fun.
put your self in his mits,
his very small mits.
:(

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
Everybody treat Mak nice. You fucking assholes. I want him to feel wanted here and I want you people to keep giving him good advice.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Turrican_Man said:
I want you people to keep giving him good advice.

What advice could anyone possibly give him ? He pre-scripts his every move and word as if he's the star of some delusional reality show he's created of himself. One minute he's got the ego of thousand devils who believes any woman who looks at him is lusting for him. The next minute he's self proclaiming he's a loser who'll never get laid.
We've watched him go from an inspiring GQ model with a receding hairline, to Mr. Universe on juice, to the chain smoking anti-christ, to now Walt fucking Whitman with his literary skills. All while holding down the Starbucks fort with a handmade clay bowl.

Mak doesn't need advice. He needs his own TV series.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
He tried that, but some emo guy beat him out of a modeling gig.

His life was never quite the same.

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
Makky: you should listen to some CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IIIIIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!

It suits you.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Viva La Green Team!

rarehero said:
please don't make fun.
put your self in his mits,
his very small mits.
:(

The last time I palmed a Korean, it ended up as a slam dunk. Put that in your pipe and smoke it if your hands are large enough to handle such a man-sized device.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Abasuto said:
We've watched him go from an inspiring GQ model with a receding hairline, to Mr. Universe on juice, to the chain smoking anti-christ, to now Walt fucking Whitman with his literary skills. All while holding down the Starbucks fort with a handmade clay bowl.

I think he's more Charles Whitman than Walt Whitman...

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Maybe Mak should enter a UFC tournament?

If they'll let him, he being on the juice and all.

I hear chicks dig scars.

rarehero

20 Year Member
Magnaflux said:

I hear chicks dig scars.

i hear they dig guys with big hands.
as opposed to small.
:chimp: :chimp: :chimp:

SSS

neo retired
Magnaflux said:

I hear chicks dig scars.

This would probably be what Mak would choose before UFC. Besides, he could work a failed attempt to his benefit. If he thinks the broad he's after is a pitier, he can play the tough times in life story, with saw a bright light at the end of the tunnel realized I want to live pinnacle to seal the deal. If he thinks the chick digs tough guys, could always claim he was in a cage match in the Putumayo region of columbia while picking up proccesed coke to run to Miami. Slit the other guys throat with a piece of sugar cane.

Argentina94

Slug Flyer Pilot
20 Year Member
Turrican_Man said:
Everybody treat Mak nice. You fucking assholes. I want him to feel wanted here and I want you people to keep giving him good advice.

You're an idiot.

You defend your "friend" yet post your AIM conversations with him so we can all laugh at it.

You're a follower or a backstabber.

Either way you're an idiot.

Segata_Sanshiro

Tesse's Maintainence Man
15 Year Member
Argentina94 said:
You're an idiot.

You defend your "friend" yet post your AIM conversations with him so we can all laugh at it.

You're a follower or a backstabber.

Either way you're an idiot.

TM is just doing his bit to keep the thread alive.

What have you done, besides help drive Mak off? Not shit my friend. Contribute or STFU.

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
Segata_Sanshiro said:
TM is just doing his bit to keep the thread alive.

What have you done, besides help drive Mak off? Not shit my friend. Contribute or STFU.

Well spoken. And furthermore, I, more than anyone else, have tried to help Mak and given him serious advice. Sometimes keeping the thread alive and helping Mak is a balancing act, but I try to keep my priorities right. I think my attempts to help him deserve recognition. So Argentina94, shut the fuck up, troll. If you don't like it, get out. "The Thread- Love it or Leave it!".

PS: TEH LEGEND WILL NEVAR DIE!!!!11!!!1

Argentina94

Slug Flyer Pilot
20 Year Member
Wow, e-attacked by two brave little munchkins?

Both you fucks are guilty of keeping this thread alive for the sole purpose of getting your jollies watching the entire forum laugh at Makismo.

While he started it, you guys keep pressing it so everyone here can keep attacking him since no one offers any good advice.

Turrican Man, if you want to help your friend, do it in private on AIM. What Makismo does to publicize his personal life here is his business. You don't have the same right to do the same.

Of course I never said anything to help him, he's a loser to post this shit here in the first place.

Asking for love advice the way he does is asking to be flamed and both you armpits know how this place works.

Since this thread is based on peoples opinions, everyone has the right to give their two cents.

So fuck both of you little bitches. Brave online you are but in person you'd be recieving both backs of my hands and ask for seconds.

Don't come in here trying to be tough because you picked the wrong guy to fuck with.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Where in toronto do you live?

Argentina94 said:
Wow, e-attacked by two brave little munchkins?

Both you fucks are guilty of keeping this thread alive for the sole purpose of getting your jollies watching the entire forum laugh at Makismo.

While he started it, you guys keep pressing it so everyone here can keep attacking him since no one offers any good advice.

Turrican Man, if you want to help your friend, do it in private on AIM. What Makismo does to publicize his personal life here is his business. You don't have the same right to do the same.

Of course I never said anything to help him, he's a loser to post this shit here in the first place.

Asking for love advice the way he does is asking to be flamed and both you armpits know how this place works.

Since this thread is based on peoples opinions, everyone has the right to give their two cents.

So fuck both of you little bitches. Brave online you are but in person you'd be recieving both backs of my hands and ask for seconds.

Don't come in here trying to be tough because you picked the wrong guy to fuck with.

Status
Not open for further replies.