How do I get girls to like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Currently Active Users Viewing this Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
galfordo, Turrican_Man

Turrican Man: Get some sleep, he'll be back one day, with new adventures!

Neo Mike

Creative Moderator, Art Gallery Coordinator,
20 Year Member
Makismo said:
I really find it funny that you guys are still posting in this thread even though it is dead now. Why am I posting then? Well, I am not going to share anymore of my life with you because you always cut me down. It really isn't worth it to me anymore. I have decided to cut all ties with the Starbucks crowd. They really were a bunch of losers anyway and I wasn't getting anywhere with them. I suppose that I will now go to bars since that is more of my age group. I do have some funny stories but you people will just trash them anyway so I chose not to. I am not here to be made fun of or to please you. I was just looking for some advice on how to pick up girls. This thread turned into some kind of sideshow and that is not what I wanted. If you people think that I am crazy then that is too bad for you. You obviously don't know me and never will - that is your own fault.

Since this is my last entry in this thread I would like to thank those who did try to help me but about 90% of the others who just wanted to attack me - go fuck yourself. If you get pleasure out of other people's pain then you are the real loser. Only people who are not secure with themselves need to trash others in order for them to feel better about themselves. I really do pity you people for you are really hateful people who do need to sort out your problems. Flame away if you like, I will not respond. With that...this thread has ended. Send me an email if you like but I will no longer post in this thread even if I do get laid. I hope you enjoyed the show but all good things must come to an end. Thank you for your time.

If Mak doesn't want people to think he has issues getting women, or getting laid, then saying "How do I get girls to like me" probably wasn't so smart.

Nor is detailing every encounter he has with women in his day to day life, or beating off after swimming naked after a teenage girl saw him, and writing about it here.

Nor was running around the mall without a shirt, carrying an axe, and flexing his muscles and shouting "Look at me! I need poontang!"

Ok, I'm not sure that last part actually happened, but at this point it wouldn't surprise me.

Last edited:

WGolly

Known Scammer. Fook Better Explain Himself
Makismo said:
Idiot, you are below me. I am so far above you it isn't even funny. I only spend my time with the rich and powerful now. Why should I bother with poor fools who will never amount to anything? I have too much going for me. By the way, I have a girl who is begging to fuck me and I will give her what she wants but I will be nice about it. However, I want to know her a little better first. She has a strange obsession with my ass like all women do...they can't help it...

:kekeke: remember when makismo's cat spilled milk on his neo :kekeke:

Neo Mike

Creative Moderator, Art Gallery Coordinator,
20 Year Member
WGolly said:
:kekeke: remember when makismo's cat spilled milk on his neo :kekeke:

I dont think it was his "cat" or that it was "milk"

Tiger Uppercut

Quiz Detective
I killed the thread. I had a feeling that if it went on any longer that he'd do something he'd regret in real life, so I did a lot of subliminal gesturing, and killed your stupid thread.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
So, who has actually read all 150 some odd pages of this outrageous thread?

WGolly

Known Scammer. Fook Better Explain Himself
Aaron D said:

I was ashamed of this site when I first saw this thread, and never read it. Ive read pretty much all of it now, some parts I go back and read over again and again..... and its one of the funniest things I,ve ever seen, I laugh every time.. :mr_t:

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
Aaron D said:

Of course I have.

Have you, sir? If not, then you disgust me.

Some people have no appreciation of deeply intellectual literature. :oh_no:

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Some will win

some will lose

Mak was born to sing the blues

oh the movie never ends

it goes on and on and on and on

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Abasuto said:
Some will win

some will lose

Mak was born to sing the blues

oh the movie never ends

it goes on and on and on and on
Do Sarah McLachlan again.

That was soothing.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
because we are born, innocent

believe me makismo

we are still innocent

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Abasuto said:
because we are born, innocent

believe me makismo

we are still innocent
:buys tickets to Lilith Fair:

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
WGolly said:
I was ashamed of this site when I first saw this thread, and never read it. Ive read pretty much all of it now, some parts I go back and read over again and again..... and its one of the funniest things I,ve ever seen, I laugh every time.. :mr_t:

Hahaha, awesome. Perhaps one day I'll read all of it. I read up to like page 50 or something...

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Mak needs to quit posting about how he's going to spent $800 of daddy's money on Last Hope and start telling us about how he's not getting laid.

This thread is a lighthouse on the shores of a sad, sad sea.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Tiger Uppercut said:
Someone make a wikipedia article about this.

I'd prefer you were hit by a truck.

Lock this thread plz + move to greatest thread of all time forum

Status
Not open for further replies.