How do I get girls to like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Mike

Creative Moderator, Art Gallery Coordinator,
20 Year Member
I think it's pretty obvious...

Makismo is starting quarterback on "Team Retard".

:drool:

I think you need to keep Friday nights to playing legos in your underroos.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Neo Mike

Creative Moderator, Art Gallery Coordinator,
20 Year Member
Makismo said:
"I am pretty sure I heard one girl say to another girl, "Are you asking me if I have fucked him yet?" I have been wondering all day if they were talking about me but probably not. "

Jeezus christ man. How old ARE you? You sound like you are 12. :lol:

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
I think the very bottom line is that he's just extremely delusional, childish, and above all...creepy.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
This thread needs a sticky. It's too great to lose to time.

Mak, don't give up hope! One day you'll meet a girl more desperate than you. :)

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
BeefJerky said:
This thread needs a sticky. It's too great to lose to time.

Mak, don't give up hope! One day you'll meet a girl more desperate than you. :)

Agreed, as the saying goes "there's always a bigger fish" except this time it might be a whale for our little friend. :D

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
DashK said:

lol. You're such a fucking stereotypical, unoriginal, internet nerd. The Jpop radio show just takes the cake. I'm not even sure your persona is real...you're more of a character than anything else; lampooning yourself with every dorky post.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
well a 4.2 isn't that bad, considering it is makismo, unfortunatly i doubt his personality is higher than a 4.2, so if anyone dates him it's gonna be for looks.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
chemical said:
Perhaps you need to lower your expectations.

Your picture got a 4.2 on HotorNot.com.

Which means even a girl who looks like this would be out of your league.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's evil! That's a Stinky-Dinkins caliber of evil... Dinkins respects that, Dinkins respects that...

Argentina94

Slug Flyer Pilot
20 Year Member
It's no wonder that Makismo asks so many questions about the opposite sex, he's only in high school.

What's worse, he's already losing his hair, a major turnoff for women.

Makismo, you're still a child trying to play a man's game.

Freelancer

Banned
Argentina94 said:
It's no wonder that Makismo asks so many questions about the opposite sex, he's only in high school.

What's worse, he's already losing his hair, a major turnoff for women.

Makismo, you're still a child trying to play a man's game.

Actually, read his inane ramblings again....he claims he's a college student attending SMU!

LOL!!

Argentina94

Slug Flyer Pilot
20 Year Member
Freelancer said:
Actually, read his inane ramblings again....he claims he's a college student attending SMU!

LOL!!

COLLEGE?

Holy shit, the way he talked about a day in school abount some girls talking about sex or saying he was cute sounded like he was in high school.

I admit I haven't read every post in this thread but but I just assumed. Not only that but his picture *shudder*!

This guy will end up living at home well into his 40s.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
MistressDragon said:
Ok. since I have to respond to every detail. Rent is not a waste of money. It shows responsibility.

So does going though college and paying your whole way though, working shitty jobs + overtime in the process. And rent IS a waste of $$, the opportunity cost of paying some wanna-be Donald Trump is payment toward a new house.

Who wants to live with their parents forever?

Nobody does, that's why you save for a house of your own.
And your parents die eventually.

I do pay my own bills and I have lived on my own. Room mates are a wonderful thing, though. You should try it.

Isn't living with roomates or g/f/b/f a form of sponging off someone too? Roomates can be a real pain in the ass. Ever try living COMPLETELY on your own? No roomates? I've done it.

It beats living off your girlfriend's parents.

If you can swing this, I think it shows you can get along with your in-laws BEFORE they become your inlaws. That's pretty good. But semi-lame. I don't live w/ g/fs parents.

@ Bobak - I agree. When you are enact the policy of "be yourself" you discover if there are any bad apples on either side.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Well, according to his profile he is 23 years old, I hope he is at the University and not High School, geez....

OK, if you are at least a decent student (not having any kind of social life you should at least spend your time studying), you might try to teach private classes or offer to help other students. Some girl might find profitable to hang with you for a while if she can get better grades this way. Most likely she will dump you when you are not useful anymore, but well, in the meanwhile you at least got some experience and maybe something else. I'd say is worth a try.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
I think it all comes down to the advantage of living or not living with your folks. I myself currently am because even thought I'm livign at home, I still have to take out loans for my college for each semester. If I have parents who are kind and giving wnough to let me focus on my major and my grades instead of getting 2 hours of sleep between work, school, roomates who stay up all night, etc., then sure, I'll take that. Then there are those who want more freedom and can deal with the fact that they have to work harder. I myself am one who likes to be able to enjoy my day and live at home still. It's more of a personal taste then anything. One lets you have more money, but less freedom (depending on the parents), while the other is less money but more freedom, but for me, if I'm blessed to have parents like that, then I'm not going to put myself through pain just for the heck of it. I'll have 50+ years of dealing with living outside of the house and by then the facts of marriage and kids will be quite enough for me, so I'm enjoying my freedom while I can.

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
Jedah Doma said:
I think it all comes down to the advantage of living or not living with your folks. I myself currently am because even thought I'm livign at home, I still have to take out loans for my college for each semester. If I have parents who are kind and giving wnough to let me focus on my major and my grades instead of getting 2 hours of sleep between work, school, roomates who stay up all night, etc., then sure, I'll take that. Then there are those who want more freedom and can deal with the fact that they have to work harder. I myself am one who likes to be able to enjoy my day and live at home still. It's more of a personal taste then anything. One lets you have more money, but less freedom (depending on the parents), while the other is less money but more freedom, but for me, if I'm blessed to have parents like that, then I'm not going to put myself through pain just for the heck of it. I'll have 50+ years of dealing with living outside of the house and by then the facts of marriage and kids will be quite enough for me, so I'm enjoying my freedom while I can.

Yah. There is nothing wrong with living at home. Shit, I graduated this year, after paying my own way through college. I got a job earlier this year, and it pays well. I'm just currently saving for a house, which I will have at age 25 (24 now). I guess it's easier for people to label people who live at home a loser, rather than say, "that's a pretty smart way to do things". Just makes them feel a little better about themselves.

Matt

PS: now when I'm 35 and still at home, feel free to call me a loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.