How do I get girls to like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
saddest thread EVAR, seriously, i think this shit even eclipses classicmodes thread with his cawk shot.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Lovecraft0110 said:
@Makismo:

Man, you have received tons of good advice in this thread (Galfordo's posts were particularly insightfuly IMO, and more serious than could be expected, lol), and yet you seem to be paying no attention to what people are telling you.

If you pay no heed to a good piece of advice, then STFU. The only thing you're doing is repeating over and over: look at my pic! look at my pic! For god's sake, either listen up or shut up.

So what? This is basically the same as when you bitched and moaned when you lost an auction in ebay due to a sniper. Many people gave you advice about how to avoid that, even offered you ways to obtain the same item elsewhere, yet you would continue bitching and crying without listening to the words of wisdom.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
CREEPIEST PARAGRAPH EVAR!

Makismo said:
I sit next to my fence and smoke all day. There are two houses on the side of that fence where young people live. I spend my days watching them bring friends over. They are happy people and they laugh and play. I have none of those things. I would give anything to be like them. I want to go over to their houses and hang out with them but I know that no one would ever want to hang out with a freak like me.

That makes me feel uncomfortable... very uncomfortable.

Dinkins fears for the childrens' safety.

Hecker

Mizuki's Demon
Stinky-Dinkins said:

:crying: I feel for those children like they were my own.

Dinkins, you're a man with a great heart.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
someone please lock this, it's past the point of "haha" sad........... i can't even laugh at this anymore.

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
Stinky-Dinkins said:

He's starting to remind me of High Pitched Eric.

He told Howard that all he does is invite off duty police officers over, give them wine, and ask how their day went.

:annoyed:

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
This thread is sad and funny.. I still haven't figured out if it's serious or not.

@ Mistress - You didn't respond to "Rent is a waste of money. Staying @ home and saving for a house can be a wise choice." and "Bet you've never lived on your own mistress dragon and paid your own bills."

As lame as it sounds, I think if some dude can successfully move in with his g/f's parents, he's doing pretty good. Some people can't get along with their OWN parents much less anyone else's. Did you know in other cultures, extended families are the norm?

People eventually move on and become independent. It has to happen sometime. When it happens doesn't really matter. Don't let society or other people dictate your life. Do what works FOR YOU.

"I've got a date with Mistress Dragon tonite! Better dress Metrosexual!"
:lol: :buttrock: :mr_t:

... And don't worry, Maksi.. Remember, Even Hitler Had a Girlfriend...

aria

Former Moderator
This thread is still going?

I guess I'm not surprised.

Still, I prefer Steve's dating threads.

Not to make a sweeping generalization, but here's one anyway: Go out and be yourself and things will just happen.

That's all I've ever needed to do, so therefore that's all the rest of planet earth needs to do. :D

Just be glad you're not in China, with that 1-child-policy finally reaping its rewards (and disproportionate male ratio), folks that can't swin end up sinking fast.

In reality, I suck at giving the answer to this particular question because I've never had a problem in this category -only problems with getting the right girl, and even that became a cinch with time. All you have to do is get good at telling which ones are receptive.

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
I don't know what this thread is about really, but I would like to say that I bring home a little over $4500 (yes, that's take home, as in after taxes) a month, and still live with my parents. Call me a loser, or whatever you want, but I'm banking a shitload of cash right now.

Matt

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
This thread went from funny, to sad, to disturbing, back to sad, and then right back to hilarious. Makismo has put me on an emotional roller coaster.

Please post tomorrow's experience with the ladies. Maybe if you pick up a dropped pencil or say, "excuse me" after a sneeze you'll overhear "Hey, did you give that guy a blowjob?" That's almost third base by association.

Go for it Makismo. I know you can't see me right now, but I'm giving two thumbs up and moving my eyebrows up and down in encouragement.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
Atrophyed said:
Are you a homo or something ?

:spock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The other day I saw a rabbit in my yard and I said it looked cute. Does that mean I'm sexually attracted to rabbits?

All I said was he doesn't look ugly to me. I don't think his problems stem from his looks. He looks like a normal dude.

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
i have come to the conclusion that mistress dragon is the most material shallow bitch on the face of the earth. and thats assuming shes even female.

aslo, all good tips, advice, etc. here. one thing that hasnt been mentioned is, get some sun. i dont mean like a full fleged tan, but a little sun never hurts. add some color, and clears up your skin too. (god knows i could do for some.)

leGionellz

Pancho Villa is my Direct Ancestor,
Force said:
I don't know what this thread is about really, but I would like to say that I bring home a little over $4500 (yes, that's take home, as in after taxes) a month, and still live with my parents. Call me a loser, or whatever you want, but I'm banking a shitload of cash right now.

Matt

Well, I hope you pay your parents a shitload of money every month for allowing you to live with them.

In case not, I think you're indeed a loser.

Not meant as a flame btw, but you sound like a leech.

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
leGionellz said:
Well, I hope you pay your parents a shitload of money every month for allowing you to live with them.

lol. Hey man, making 54k a year and living at home? Sounds like a total "winner" to me. :rolleyes:

leGionellz

Pancho Villa is my Direct Ancestor,
Buro Destruct said:
lol. Hey man, making 54k a year and living at home? Sounds like a total "winner" to me. :rolleyes:

You forgot to mention that is was 54K AFTER TAXES :very_ang:

Robert

20 Year Member
Look what I have found on this board!!!!

There is a gaming section!!!

A place where you can speak about the games you play on NEO GEO and ask for advices!!

Whaouh that's teH K0ol!!

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
Robert said:
Look what I have found on this board!!!!

There is a gaming section!!!

A place where you can speak about the games you play on NEO GEO and ask for advices!!

Whaouh that's teH K0ol!!
*sigh*

This is Neo-geo.com.
We don't play games, we just bitch about them. (tm)

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:
Please post tomorrow's experience with the ladies. Maybe if you pick up a dropped pencil or say, "excuse me" after a sneeze you'll overhear "Hey, did you give that guy a blowjob?" That's almost third base by association.

LOL :mr_t: :mr_t: :mr_t: :mr_t: :mr_t:

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
leGionellz said:

I kick in my extra expense of living around the house.

But you know what? I am a leech. And you know what else? I don't care. I'm going to have my own house and have it mostly paid off by the time I'm 25.

"Loser" or not, I still win in the end :)

Matt

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
I sum up thread:

Makismo: Doesn't exist. Is the grandest, longest running joke in the history of the inet. possibly Jigen in disguise.

Mushiki: Finally realized DashK is gay.

DashK: Popped into the thread with no purpose...as usual. He's gay.

MistressDragon: Have you guys seen her pic? She looks like miss piggy. Makismo---don't take dating advice from a muppet.

KidAphex: Cooler than ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.