How can I properly print out MVS repro labels?

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I went to Xian Xi's website to print out MVS repro labels but when I try to print multiple labels at the same time labels sizes are wrong.

Xian Xi helped me few labels in the past (many thanks) but just wonder what will be the best way to print out those labels.:confused:

Gummy Bear

Windjammers Wonder
You relabelling the Zed Blade? Hehe
That label is so old it's probably worth something on its own. ;)

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
I print James' labels using my standard inkjet printer on self-adhesive paper. I print them one at a time, and everytime I print a new one, I offset it vertically so it does not print over the previous labels I already printed. Then I cover them with transparent tape so they last. I use my mac with gimp software to print them.

Regards.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
When I was printing them I made a template that held like 12 labels on a single sheet of sticker paper. You would just need to line them all up then print. Just make a template by creating a new psd and adjust spacing for the margins and stuff. Make sure it's the same DPI as the labels so you ca just drag and drop them onto the template.

SAKAMOSTRO

Rugal's Thug
11998764_10152971002666008_528114182_n.jpg
I had a friend print those for me from Xian Xi's page, I'll compare them to the actual carts in the weekend, after receiving the cartridges and have them cleaned. Thanks Xian Xi!

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Okay, to print labels on the correct size you need to open these labels on MS Paint. Go over to Page Setup on Print. Select "adjust to 100% normal size", if it is the appropriate size, you should see the grey rectangle (which represents the label) shrink down to normal size. At that point, hit okay and print away!