Horrible MAMEcabs

blakeb8111

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Nothing can create the arcade feel like a black light shining directly in your face during gameplay, and this is a steal at this price

image.jpg

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Holy shit that's horrible. Gonna give me nightmares. People should be protected against themselves when they get the urge to use an x-arcade stick.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
i4HRLi6.jpg

Tec2oPI.jpg

FLGRf4h.jpg

OMhx4dQ.jpg

This can all be yours for the low price of $1350!

What the fuck, did they mount that shit on the back of a Chuck Norris Total Gym?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i wonder how aware X-Arcade manufacturers are that their product is only used to make crap like this

aoiddr

Over Top Auto Mechanic
i wonder how aware X-Arcade manufacturers are that their product is only used to make crap like this

What if all these overpriced Craigslist projects that never sell...are really just guerrilla marketing for X-Arcade products?

Think about it... you get it into your head that you want an arcade machine in your man cave. So you go on Craigslist and see all these X-Arcade mame rigs and think, 'Wow, I could build that myself.' And bam, instant sell for X-Arcade.

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
What if all these overpriced Craigslist projects that never sell...are really just guerrilla marketing for X-Arcade products?

Think about it... you get it into your head that you want an arcade machine in your man cave. So you go on Craigslist and see all these X-Arcade mame rigs and think, 'Wow, I could build that myself.' And bam, instant sell for X-Arcade.
fuck man it should be a reason not to buy x-arcade

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Someone took what appears to be a nice MVS cab and made it into a vertical XXX in 1 cab with an LCD monitor and a Ms. Pac-Man marquee:

Attachments

• MVS Shit Conversion.jpg
    MVS Shit Conversion.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 388

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
How about this beauty created by our Canadian Newcomer...

attachment.php

...the dream started here...
attachment.php

...here's the thread so you can contribute...

Edit:Not MAME but getthorriffic enough?!

Last edited:

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
How about this beauty created by our Canadian Newcomer...

attachment.php

...the dream started here...
attachment.php

...here's the thread so you can contribute...

Edit:Not MAME but getthorriffic enough?!

Newcomer!? I've been here since 2012! Almost halfway there to getting my 10 year badge ;-)

I admit. I've not achieved neo-geo bigtymer status, but you gotta start somewhere...

This "skeleton cab" hosts my PVM/Saturn/MVS/JAMMA setup (no MAME involved right now). The experiment was to get that sweet "standing cab feel" (as close as I could), while remaining as minimal as possible, all while being on a budget. I already had the SEGA HSS-1030 Virtua Stick Pro, and I think it ties the whole project together.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
In the spirit of innovation, I think your creation deserves to be here...if anything to remember this time and place later...another 5 years from now...when you're finally there...in the big tymerz club...I'll bring the smokes...

aoiddr

Over Top Auto Mechanic
This "skeleton cab" hosts my PVM/Saturn/MVS/JAMMA setup (no MAME involved right now). The experiment was to get that sweet "standing cab feel" (as close as I could), while remaining as minimal as possible, all while being on a budget. I already had the SEGA HSS-1030 Virtua Stick Pro, and I think it ties the whole project together.

When you get tired of standing, you can saw off the bottom and make it into a sit-down.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
When you get tired of standing, you can saw off the bottom and make it into a sit-down.

His structure needs a nail in the side to hang the saw from. 'Future-Ready Features'

Stellarola

Fio's Quartermaster
15 Year Member
In the spirit of innovation, I think your creation deserves to be here...if anything to remember this time and place later...another 5 years from now...when you're finally there...in the big tymerz club...I'll bring the smokes...

I think I spent more money building my crappy MAME cab than I did on my first candy. This was with a 20" composite video TV...oh that was a fucking horror show, that.

It was a fun experience though with a good friend of mine while we haphazardly constructed it out of parts found at Home Depot.

Arcadecrazy

New Challenger
This has to be the most entertaining thread on this Forum I have got through all 26 pages and have not stopped laughing at the pics and comments
just pure entertainment looks like my local craigslist on steroids:hammer: