Hope Hicks has cooties

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Feb. 27, 2018

Update: Hope Hicks announced on Wednesday that she was resigning as White House communications director. For the latest updates and further coverage, read here.

WASHINGTON — Hope Hicks, the White House communications director, told House investigators on Tuesday that her work for President Trump, who has a reputation for exaggerations and outright falsehoods, had occasionally required her to tell white lies.

But after extended consultation with her lawyers, she insisted that she had not lied about matters material to the investigations into Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election and possible links to Trump associates, according to three people familiar with her testimony.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Yeah, it was weird that she was on Air Force 1 with Trump, and then showed positive for c19. Hopefully Trump gets it and dies.

At least that’s what the GOP probably thinks, since he announced his pick to replace RBG. Now they benefit more from killing him and letting Pence replace.

Stupid fucker would be protected like Fort Knox if he refused to announce before November.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Yeah, it was weird that she was on Air Force 1 with Trump, and then showed positive for c19. Hopefully Trump gets it and dies.

At least that’s what the GOP probably thinks, since he announced his pick to replace RBG. Now they benefit more from killing him and letting Pence replace.

Stupid fucker would be protected like Fort Knox if he refused to announce before November.

This is exactly what I was thinking.

Hopefully he goes out similar to Stalin.

They find his body covered in piss & shit with egg mcmuffins scattered all over the room with Fox news on in the background and he had been that way for awhile but everyone was too afraid to disturb him.

Edit; No wait... I wasn't seeing any conspiracy type thing though or plot against him. It would be the ultimate in irony if he gets taken out by covid-19 though.

Last edited:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
If Trump dies though all his loyalists would still vote for Pence probably. Pence would also likely get an additional boost from people that hated Trump but don’t care for Biden.

So I guess what I am saying is Pence probably would have a better shot at winning the election than Trump or Biden.

And so the question is would Pence be a better President than Biden? If you don’t believe that, then shouldn’t you hope that Trump doesn’t die ;)

Last edited:

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Also Hope Hicks is hot. I hope she doesn’t die.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Also Hope Hicks is hot. I hope she doesn’t die.

She is a hottie, for some reason for the longest time I thought she was a little 70 year old little women (maybe her name)

She does look like the job has aged her significantly since the beginning of the campaign though.

Nah I can't imagine Pence doing but just a couple percent better than Trump. Still not enough to win.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Now he's on quarantine and tested positive.

I predict Fox news is going to have to figure out a way to block his phone #'s

Will they be together?
Sleeping in the same bed?
She's gonna murder him.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Holy crap, Trump really tested positive? I guess I shouldn’t be shocked given Hicks, but still...wow

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
81c0404484b456200ac8cb4a30ee4bce.jpg

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Imagine the conspiracy theories.

"He died a month before election - not a coincidence!"

"Biden killed Trump!"

And so on. Yeesh. No, no wasabi, don't make him a martyr.

Yeah, this.

This is horrible news in that there are only two possible outcomes to this.

1. Trump is fine, and then dumbasses REALLY won't wear masks. And the number of those dumbasses will skyrocket.

2. Trump is not fine, becomes a martyr to his idiot base who will immediately concoct conspiracy theories involving the CIA, human trafficking rings, whatever else. Again, his idiot base grows and possibly turns into something worse than it already is.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I didn’t watch the debate.

I heard there was lots of yelling.

Any chance Biden got droplets?

This is gnarly.

All these olds, in positions of power. Man-at-Arms of the Senate gonna end up Prez.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
What if he’s faking it just to get out of more debates?

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
What are the right wingers/conservatives/republicans saying?

They've all blocked me on social media and IRL as well.

In my feeds everybody is saying he's making it up to get out of the next debates.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Now he's on quarantine and tested positive.

I predict Fox news is going to have to figure out a way to block his phone #'s

Will they be together?
Sleeping in the same bed?
She's gonna murder him.

I made a whole new thread. Sorry, didn't look here first.

TonK

Least Valuable Player

In my feeds everybody is saying he's making it up to get out of the next debates.

Nothing yet.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

Maybe everyone blocked you because they are tired of hearing your intellectually lazy hot takes.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Maybe everyone blocked you because they are tired of hearing your intellectually lazy hot takes.

Oh really, the guys who talk about lizard people?

This is coming from the guy who cites RT and thinks Racheal Maddow and Tucker Carlson are news programs.

I mean come on, you frequently eat some bullshit and think you just had a ham sandwich.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Oh really, the guys who talk about lizard people?

This is coming from the guy who cites RT and thinks Racheal Maddow and Tucker Carlson are news programs.

I mean come on, you frequently eat some bullshit and think you just had a ham sandwich.

Wyo is a troll. He will claim he supported Bernie, but then rails against the system that denied Bernie. This in turn allows him to sow discontent in the one party that seeks to expand civil rights and health care, period, while implicitly promoting the mistreatment of non white immigrants and the rise of white nationalism. He’s a fake progressive, fake liberal, fake Bernie supporter. He is simply a fake.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Wyo is a troll. He will claim he supported Bernie, but then rails against the system that denied Bernie. This in turn allows him to sow discontent in the one party that seeks to expand civil rights and health care, period, while implicitly promoting the mistreatment of non white immigrants and the rise of white nationalism. He’s a fake progressive, fake liberal, fake Bernie supporter. He is simply a fake.

Or maybe he's just gullible.

Personally I can't see how you can go from being a Bernie Bro to pro Trump.

This feigning indignation about Berinie's treatment by the Democratic party is kinda BS.

They told everybody to rally around Hillary and they did pretty much. She already swept the south.

They told everybody to get behind Biden and they did. Now it's totally their fault for doing what somebody else told them to but in the end this is still a democratic process and the votes were real right?

Sanders saw that it was difficult to campaign during a pandemic and dropped out.

Oh they were making a strategy against Sanders... that's what they do in politics, sorry.

The news media treated him poorly as well and refused to call races when he was ahead in the 2016 primaries. Oh well people need to stop being such sheep.