Home Cart Error Message.....

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Just curious if anyone has ever received this error message on their home cart system.

MVS Slot Check
Ver 2.30 00/04/25
M1-ROM Error

I have gotten this twice and it was with my KOF2000. I understand that the M1 rom is a sound rom. All I do is re-seat the cart and the error ceases and the sound returns. This is the only time I have ever gotten this message, has anyone ever seen this? Is this a BAD thing?

Thanks all!

------------------
ntm.jpg

N-T-M

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I have gotten this error on my MVS machine with Metal Slug 3. It was caused by the game not being in correctly... try pulling it out and re-seating it, chances are it will go away without another issue. It may be just because the boards have not been "broken" in yet... but for the record, yes I have seen it before and no, it is not a problem.

-Nick

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Yeah. For some reason, I got the MVS error twice, only when I inserted KOF 2000, weird.

------------------
ffmw_terry.gif

"Come on, get serious!"

simon

Zero's Secretary
It also happened once with my KOF '2000 home cart. Now the game works perfectly and I never saw that message again.

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
I too received that mesage from my KoF2k home cart. I used a can of compressed air to blow any particulate off of the cart's contacts and then re-seated the game, and the error message never reared its head again. For the record, I believe that I've received the same error message from my Garou cart once before.

I

Iori

Ever since I got my neo back, I've been getting that message all the time vice only a couple times before I sent the system off. Cleaning the contacts and inserting and re-inserting the cartridge about half a million times isn't working either.

------------------
vicecharge.gif

S

Silent_Scope

It never happens to me.........weird?
Or I'm just a lucky guy?

Verbatum

Rugal's Panther
I too have seem this mmessage twice on my home cart. Re-seating it always works for me.

------------------
"The un-examined life, is a life not worth living"