Holy Shhhhhh.......

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
The fact that I made this account almost 21 years ago and it still exists is amazing.
Going through so much of my old computer, gaming, and music gear made me want to revisit this classic site where I made some good friends and definitely had my share of "teh dramaz". Now that I'm co-guardian of my teenage nephew I've been more than adamant to show him some of the classic game systems I used to play on a fanatical basis. He still thinks a Neo Geo home cart is (by far) the most insane thing he's ever seen for a video game.

"WOW... that HUGE cartridge is the game?!"
(He's used to Roblox, forgive him. LOL!)

I've also seen some names to people I remember in the past who are (sadly) no longer with us. It's wild that so much history is here.
Anyhow, it's good to see this forum still around after all these years. Great to be back! :)

VinylBoy

Don't want to get into too many specifics about that, but it was more of a collective family decision to help out and take care of the younger ones. I'm almost 49 years old and he's a teenager. He's living with me, so it makes sense for me to be able to make critical decisions on his behalf. Plus he loves the fact that I'm a gaming and anime nerd, so there's always plenty to talk about.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
43603-welcome-back-kotter.jpg

VinylBoy

You still dj?
Ayup! Not only that, but I also do a couple radio shows on 102 DLG Radio FM in Orlando. Because of COVID-19 affecting a lot of the clubs/bars and festivals, I started doing live streams on Twitch ( http://twitch.tv/djcatchison ) so people can tune in and watch me act a fool at the same time in my home studio. I broadcast every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday night at 11:59 PM (EST), and Wednesday afternoons at 3:00 PM (EST). I'll eventually start doing game streams because that's what Twitch is supposed to be for. That way people can see how bad I've become at games I used to play well when I was younger. :)

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Ayup! Not only that, but I also do a couple radio shows on 102 DLG Radio FM in Orlando. Because of COVID-19 affecting a lot of the clubs/bars and festivals, I started doing live streams on Twitch ( http://twitch.tv/djcatchison ) so people can tune in and watch me act a fool at the same time in my home studio. I broadcast every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday night at 11:59 PM (EST), and Wednesday afternoons at 3:00 PM (EST).
Keep the faith! Good to hear, I haven't played to an audience in a couple of years, last time was at a friend's wedding.

Mr. Karate II

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Maybe I've already seen your profile in an old thread on this forum dating back to the beginning of the millennium: the topic may have been about why Robert and Kensou have a special dialogue just before fighting, but honestly I'm not so sure, because it's been several years since I read that discussion.

Anyway, if you want your of Chin Gentsai avatar to have a transparent backdrop and not completely white, you can get the PNG format directly from here (I have already tried this image on my profile and everything works perfectly).

Bh3PBxr.png

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Pretty surreal coming back to an old forum decades later, isn't it? Strange in and of itself that it's even still around. Had a similar experience with another one that finally keeled over for good early last year that I hadn't visited since 2003.

Welcome back dude.