Hilarious Fatal Fury 3 commercial

talks2wall

Host for Orochi
Wow, that is so unnecessarily long...
At least it's so old that there isn't any crappy CG during the live action parts.

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
That is amazing! I especially love the short clips they had of the guys working with the sprites.

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
wtf, how did therry do the tripple geyzer. dont you have to have the green name (cheat) and do the combo before it comes out???

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Mai's titties are really animated well and I like when they bounce in the new KOF anime.:drool: :cool:

starman

Armored Scrum Object
Holy crap, that was sheer awesomeness.

Why was Terry screaming though? And who's the chick?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Shawn Carr2o said:
Mai's titties are really animated well and I like when they bounce in the new KOF anime.:drool: :cool:

lol boog :kekeke:

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Awesome stuff!!!.....they don't make-em like they used to....good o'l Terry!!:D

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
Best Commercial ever...

Ok so its not but its funny as hell. Love the bits with Terry fighting and he even does his own stunts cool. Don't like the hair too blond for my feel.

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
still, nobody know about the tripple geyzer, maybe its just a preview for what was to come??? name wasnt green so i doubt it made it in the game like that. still nice to see it though, bad advertising but still.

The Legendary LoneWolf

The Garou Densetsu Guy,
20 Year Member
MUSOLINI said:
still, nobody know about the tripple geyzer, maybe its just a preview for what was to come??? name wasnt green so i doubt it made it in the game like that. still nice to see it though, bad advertising but still.

No man, you can do that in fatal Fury 3, Joe had a moving screw upper, Andy did a shoulder charge and then flying fire kick