High score tips for Samsho 2?

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I'm trying to get every achievement in the 360 version of Samsho 2 for some reason, one of which is score 200k points in arcade mode. I can barely clear 150k though, I don't know what else to do to raise points. Any tips?

I guess the easiest route for a 200k score would be shadow copy + hard slash down with earthquake.

Always push for 3 round matches making maximum damage to the opponent.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
I guess the easiest route for a 200k score would be shadow copy + hard slash down with earthquake.

Always push for 3 round matches making maximum damage to the opponent.

Thats what I use but never try to lose a round just incase I then fuck up, Always get between 165-175 with him but I very rarely get the final slice move for the bonus multiple 500's as a few of those bump up the score.

Gemant

Member,
Use Galford or Hanzo only. Use always special throw in standing position (no dash) because with this your score increase of 3.000 for each throw. Play always 3 rounds.

Round 1 win
Round 2 lose.
Round 3 win.

- If you play in US version, use a slash last hit (fatality), because you can obtain a special objects from oppponent 8 x 500 pts = 4.000 pts.

- In stage 6, 8 10 win the match with no round miss, and use special power move to finish your opponent when time is 20 or less. In next stage (7, 9, 11) you can defeated Kuroko, so you play in total 12 match + 3 kuroko match + last match with Mizuki.

Cut all objects in the stages to win 1.000 pts for ecah obeject (barrels, fog etc.).

Lee Gray

I just got over 200k myself but after my good start, getting to kuroko in just round 4 I didnt risk losing 1 fight a match incase I fucked up, the very first round I scored 37k which I guess must have got me to kuroko so quickly.

20130102_165102.jpg

Last edited:

gamerwhat

Mr. Big's Thug
Does anybody have a clue on how damage works in this game? So far i found 3 different levels but cannot find a rule. Also i'd like to know if you can fight randomly kuroko more than once or combined with the sure way?

Gemant

Member,
Kuroko is possible defeat 4 times in a single play.

Stage 4, 5, 6 = random (max 1 appearance). Stage 7, 9, 11 you can defeat Kuroko with 100% chances.

gamerwhat

Mr. Big's Thug
Ok but i fought him randomly after beating stage 10 as well. Also about hitting %, galford special throw counts as a miss, so you get very little points on the whole game. As i said damage is variable so 5 throws per round is the limit, it can be 3 or 4. Moreover if you do 2 double fatalities per match, you have to retrieve 2 throws per match, and on stage 6/8/10 you retrieve 1 more throw per match to fight kuroko. All this to say that current wr is outstanding and nearly unbeatable.

Luciano

Crossed Swords Squire
It would be great if we had a high score section here on ng.com. Or did I overlook it?

Lee Gray

There is one at the top of game play forum but it doesnt get updated as the Wiki page doesnt save no more ?