Hey

FredyFired

Fired up the fuck
Noob of the Year
I know this isn't my first post and it probably would've been better for it to be, but I didn't feel like writing an introduction at the time, so here I am writing it now since I am still new enough to the forums.

The Neo Geo is my favorite game system, I enjoy playing it's games a lot and I also enjoy reading and learning about it's history. I'm part of the newer fans, since I wasn't even born during the "glory days" of the Neo. I discovered it through ports and emulation during the mid 2000s and had a blast playing it's games (mostly Metal Slug and KOF), but I didn't care that much about the system itself and SNK till much later.

I'm not much of a collector, I am happy with a CMVS and a 161-in-1 cart. One day I plan on getting a NeoSD and ideally a cab too when it's in reach of my budget.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and I'll keep seeing ya on the forums. Cheers!

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
There are other fans here who also discovered the neo later, but still play the library and really know their stuff. It’s all about the games. Enjoy and welcome to the site :buttrock:

Knud

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I am also new to the forum and this scene, i have known about the Neo and played some metal slug on emulators as well.
But now i want to experience it all. We will have fun learning all about it and suck in all the information in here