Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I'm a retard and put this in Unrelated.

Move to Trumpster Fire please.

Or the War Room, natch.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Biden has always been a warhawk. He was Dubya's biggest ally in the senate when he was gathering support for the Iraq war. And he was right in step with all the shit Obama and Clinton did, too.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Pax Americana is the greatest time in history, change my mind.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Biden is honoring his old pal and fellow warmongering maniac, John McCain. Barely a month in and he's already bombing brown people with the most diverse accomplices in history.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Things are better in the world when America is dropping bombs.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Hey but at least the Trans kids can join up now to kill black and brown terrorists!

Thanks Uncle Joe: Liberty and murder for all.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I've had a hard time getting used to the Democrats being as or more hawkish than the Republicans over the past 27 years. Up is down, black is white. 27 years should be enough time for me to get used to it, but I can't. Like I kept thinking, surely now that he's in his second term, Obama will start to make good on his...oh wait, he won't. It's deeply disheartening.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Makes me wonder if America wasn't the superpower, what the other country would be doing.

I won't pretend to even understand the geopolitics well enough so that I can feel confident in having an opinion on this. I still don't get the Soleiman attack a year back.

I feel sad that possibly a million (innocent) brown people have died since 9/11 sometimes.

I met a guy from Algeria last year who had very strong opinions on America, so I just let him talk. I can take the hatred if it makes them feel better.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Me: Logs on to Dumpster Fire to see if the outraged are there bitching about this like they would be calling for Trump's head if he had done it.

Dumster Fire: *nothing

Me: Logs out.

It's amazing to see the free pass Biden has got from all the shit he's done thus far. Fair and balanced.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Biden is George W. Bush repackaged for a modern, woke America. This was known before the election.

Nobody is right if everybody is wrong.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I'm a big fan of everything Biden has done so far. Will I ever buy a bumper sticker or put a Biden sign in my yard? Naw. But all in all Biden is doing great so far trying to unfuck the last four years.

Big fan of him NOT separating families at the border now and upgrading facilities for illegal immigrants.

Big fan of him putting the onus on the legislative branch to pass bills instead of executive ordering everything.

Big fan of him making America respectable again. One month in, and nearly four more years to go. Go ahead Mr. President, let's get errr done.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
i like how they say backed by Iran /I]
when it's just Russia...

is this a political move by Biden to show Putin he's not a pushover? probably...

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Instead of reading the number of EOs Biden issued, go ahead and read up on what they were in the first place. You won't, because who the fuck cares? None of this shit fucking matters smokes, you know it, I know it.

At the end of the day I'm pretty fucking glad that family separation has stopped due to an EO. And an EO to (attempt to) reunite children who have been separated from their family for years, what's the problem in that?

Re-joining the Paris climate accords is a good move.

Trump has opened the gates on what a president can do.

Get ready for the future, motherfuckers. It's a whole other game after previous traditions were ignored. Yeehaw and all that.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Instead of reading the number of EOs Biden issued, go ahead and read up on what they were in the first place. You won't, because who the fuck cares? None of this shit fucking matters smokes, you know it, I know it.

At the end of the day I'm pretty fucking glad that family separation has stopped due to an EO. And an EO to (attempt to) reunite children who have been separated from their family for years, what's the problem in that?

Re-joining the Paris climate accords is a good move.

Trump has opened the gates on what a president can do.

Get ready for the future, motherfuckers. It's a whole other game after previous traditions were ignored. Yeehaw and all that.

You've come a long way Stage. I really respect that answer.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Big surprise got to start back up the endless wars there are no profits in peace.