Help With Measurements and Joysticks

Yardley

n00b
Hi guys, hoping someone can help me out. I am trying to order the piece of plexiglass that goes over the instruction card as mine is missing. Would anyone be able to measure theirs and send me the dimensions/thickness of the piece? If you can send me some pics of how it mounts that would be very helpful.

I'm also wondering which is the correct plate to order for the SEIMITSU LS-40-01 sticks. I see SE and SS. I also see that these sticks come as a PCB Type or Fastener type, not sure which I should go with.

NexusX

Astra Superstar
A lot of those awnsers are going to rely on details.
What cab do you have
What harness are you using
Ect

Pictures would be helpful.

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
Hi guys, hoping someone can help me out. I am trying to order the piece of plexiglass that goes over the instruction card as mine is missing. Would anyone be able to measure theirs and send me the dimensions/thickness of the piece? If you can send me some pics of how it mounts that would be very

Most (all?) candy cabs have a glass plate over the instruction sticker, not plexi. Many of them are the same size so if you have the metal brackets it wouldn’t be too hard to have it made.

Yardley

n00b
Sorry I completely forgot to say it is a Super Neo 29. I've got it figured out though. They use an SS plate for the original CP and it looks like most repros use an SE plate.