Help me and bid on my auction!

ZeroMJ

Amusaka's Lacky
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1371735677" target="_blank">HELP ME AND BID</a>

Here's the scoop. For some goddamn reason this auction has gotten bids next to nothing. If ZeroMJ's auction does not go above $250, ZeroMJ does not get a 1-slot that he has waiting for him and ZeroMJ will no longer have an AES equalling no Neo-Geo. Therefore I will be extremely depressed. Please bid on this. I have provided you with countless laughs now help me out!

cry4dawn

New Challenger
WOW you got taken to the cleaners on that deal. Whoever won that can make double the money reselling that 1 by 1..

Liq_Wurm

Krauser's Henchman
u should have mentioned no 0 feedback bidders

[ August 16, 2002: Message edited by: Liq_Wurm ]</p>

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Well, he said "please do not bid if you have no feedback or lots of negative feedback".

Anyway your error was setting such a low reserve. Why did you do that if you feel that wasn't enough?

Also you should consider accepting international bids, that sure helps.

Finally, I don't think begging for bids in this board is fair, use the selling forum from now on, please, at least we had the link auctions allowed again...

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Amano Jacu:
<strong>Well, he said "please do not bid if you have no feedback or lots of negative feedback".

Anyway your error was setting such a low reserve. Why did you do that if you feel that wasn't enough?

Also you should consider accepting international bids, that sure helps.

Finally, I don't think begging for bids in this board is fair, use the selling forum from now on, please, at least we had the link auctions allowed again...</strong><hr></blockquote>

All said and done. Words of wisdom Amano!!