Hello from Pittsburgh

Hey all -

Longtime collector that took a few years off after getting divorced (arbitrators seem to hate men). Thankfully, I’m finally able to be back in the game.

The Neo was always the first place I ran at the arcade when I was little, so it’s always been my main interest.

Looking forward to learning from all of you folks! This place looks like the ultimate library of knowledge, hopefully I can help here and there.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Cool welcome. You should buy a multi xxx in 1 cart, real neo geo games are way overpriced.

pathlesscookies

New Challenger
Hey me too, I took a break from neo geo because of the prices big mistake! Believe it or not, they are even higher priced now

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Welcome Jay from Pittsburgh! Prepare to spend if you want the real deal.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Can you find the guy I grew up with, Bill (William) Martin? I lost track of him 10 years ago. He has a huge divot in his head from passing out on heroine on a set of train tracks. He got hit and thrown. He got a red doc marten boot tattoo over the dent. He lived, and last I heard from him he was a licensed piercer at a tattoo shop. I'll send you a shitty aes game if you find him.

pathlesscookies

New Challenger
Can you find the guy I grew up with, Bill (William) Martin? I lost track of him 10 years ago. He has a huge divot in his head from passing out on heroine on a set of train tracks. He got hit and thrown. He got a red doc marten boot tattoo over the dent. He lived, and last I heard from him he was a licensed piercer at a tattoo shop. I'll send you a shitty aes game if you find him.

interesting..i guessing riding hero lol

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
How does someone from Pittsburgh who clearly is a football fan, end up being a Superfan of Smokin' Jay Cutler? You a closeted Bears or Broncos fan?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
It could also be Jay Cutler the body builder.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
How does someone from Pittsburgh who clearly is a football fan, end up being a Superfan of Smokin' Jay Cutler? You a closeted Bears or Broncos fan?

Why are you bumping these? Do you want us to figure out who you were and proceed to dox, publicly humiliate, ban, and ip ban?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

Go for run outside. It'll do you some good.