Hello from Frankfurt

damosh

n00b
Hello,
I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Thomas and I am from good old germany.
I am already a few years in the "Video game collecting drama" but neo geo is absolut new for me.
Of course I know the system, but never got one.

So I ordered my first consolized mvs a few days ago with 4 games^^, Of course Metal Slug and Blazing Star :D

My other systems I collect are psx. ps2 and the japanese xbox360. I collect shmups.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
What are some of your favorite shmups?

Where in Frankfurt are you? I have family in Sachsenhausen. Immer SGE!

damosh

n00b
hehe, yeah for ever SGE :-)
I come from northern Frankfurt, called Niederursel.

Well my favorite shmup at the moment are the ones on the xbox 360 like espgaluda , mushihimesama, dodonpachi and of course the Raiden series. Also good in my opinion einhänder, g darius and r-type :-)

Moin Thomas und Grüße aus Osaka. Fange gerade wieder neu an Neo Geo zu sammeln. Vielleicht hast du ja ein paar Tipps für Quellen

Und wie hast du es geschafft einen eigenen Thread zu erstellen? bei mir ist fast alles geblockt

damosh

n00b
Also Tips für MVS quellen habe ich nicht so wirklich, da ich ja auch gerade erst angefangen habe MVS zu sammeln.
Den eigen Thread kannst Du erstellen sobald Du einige Posts hinter Dir gebracht hast, dann wirst Du freigeschaltet

Ups sorry english here. Quick translation: chojinosaka wanted to know if I have some good sources where to get neo geo stuff and why he is not able to open own threads.
My answer: I am also beginning to collect mvs so I don´t know any good sources yet except this forum.

Last edited:
Also Tips für MVS quellen habe ich nicht so wirklich, da ich ja auch gerade erst angefangen habe MVS zu sammeln.
Den eigen Thread kannst Du erstellen sobald Du einige Posts hinter Dir gebracht hast, dann wirst Du freigeschaltet

Ups sorry english here. Quick translation: chojinosaka wanted to know if I have some good sources where to get neo geo stuff and why he is not able to open own threads.
My answer: I am also beginning to collect mvs so I don´t know any good sources yet except this forum.

Vielen Dank!

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Lauf! Laufen und nicht zu stoppen !

Willkommen und viel Spaß!

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Any suggestions for what to do in Frankfurt during an 18 hour layover?
Welcome to the boards

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Any suggestions for what to do in Frankfurt during an 18 hour layover?
Welcome to the boards

Avoid the area at the station at all costs. Especially at nights. I'd recommend going to the Main river and visit the Römer. It's basically the most authentic historic downtown you will get in Frankfurt.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
I love Frankfurt, will be visiting again May 2016, welcome!