Hello from France 🇫🇷

Maskman

New Challenger
Hello Everybody,

Thanks for the acceptance. Big fan of Neo Geo from France 🇫🇷, I discovered it in 1992 with Fatal Fury 2 AES from a friend of mine. My first Neo Geo console was the top loader CD in 1997, then the AES in 2002, and definitively the MVS since 6 years.
Happy to be here 😊

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hello Everybody,

Thanks for the acceptance. Big fan of Neo Geo from France ����, I discovered it in 1992 with Fatal Fury 2 AES from a friend of mine. My first Neo Geo console was the top loader CD in 1997, then the AES in 2002, and definitively the MVS since 6 years.
Happy to be here ��

Aint the French trying to steal the UK fish?

...I demand a better registration process!

xROTx

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Oh, I didn’t noticed there was sub forums by country.

This post made me sad.

The sub forums by country are more for the language than the geography. If you speak English post away wherever you like mon capitaine.

Welcome to the forums.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Oh, I didn’t noticed there was sub forums by country.

This post made me sad.

The sub forums by country are more for the language than the geography. If you speak English post away wherever you like mon capitaine.

Welcome to the forums.

Maskman

New Challenger
This post made me sad.

Welcome to the forums.
I speak French, I thought the forum langage was in English only, and everybody around the world could introduce himself in English whatever the country.
Thanks for the welcome anyway.
Merci pour la bienvenue

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Just keep your wee wee out of the cartridge slot when turning on your AES and you wont be saying Bon Journo to this life.