Hello all:

Hi there, decided to finally post here after following a couple threads on the board.

Got acquainted with the new geo through a friend of the family who owned an arcade cab at home when I was in my teens. The game was key in developing my taste for shooters but brutally hard for me at the time: last resort.

The cab is long gone, but memories are still here.

I also tend to investigate some older and exotic games on my free time.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I too am very interested in older and exotic investigations so you have come to the right place. Maybe we can investigate together sometime?

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Exotic games? Any pics of you playing exotic games with your wife?

What I meant by that are older arcade games or unreleased ones (not necessarily for the neo geo I might add)

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
What I meant by that are older arcade games or unreleased ones (not necessarily for the neo geo I might add)

You call that exotic? That's nothing in comparison to the freeware STGs from weva quadrant from 2005. I got those all archived, since they are pretty hard to find nowadays − I figured they might become quite valuable at some point. Anyhow, that's what I'd call exotic. You probably don't know them either, right? Nobody seem to know about them, to such a degree, that unfortunately I haven't found any idiot yet who'd pay my price-tag. Ah well... I'll wait and see.

@beigemore: Thanks.

@oliverclaude: not really, no. Those games are not really notable or valuable in anyway (as well as being homebrew pc, wierd that you would mention those on those boards), but they are currently missing so if you know something I’d be interested to hear.