Haven't seen this label

FairlanePhantom

Mai's Apprentice
Found League Bowling with a fake label, and under it was this one.

Has anyone seen it before?

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Yea, looks like a Neo Print cart.

TheBakachan

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Looks like a Print Club cart label.

That was my first guess and I hardly know anything about the Neo-Print system. Definitely no game label. Interesting find. I wonder how commonplace such conversions are, since the Neo-Print carts are pretty much useless now.

FairlanePhantom

Mai's Apprentice
Alright, that's what a friend of mine said. Real balls thing about it is that I bought the game for being one of the few of the link cartridges, but they snapped the ports off to fit in this shell.

TheBakachan

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Alright, that's what a friend of mine said. Real balls thing about it is that I bought the game for being one of the few of the link cartridges, but they snapped the ports off to fit in this shell.

Wait wait... It's a real League Bowling board, and someone took the link ports off and stuffed it into a Neo-Print cartridge shell?!

That's plainly goddamn bizarre! :lol:

FairlanePhantom

Mai's Apprentice
Yeah, the guy is ridiculous like that. I bought a motherboard and Metal Slug 4 off him, and it had a boot issue. While running, he just pulled the cart out and jammed it back in and said "See, it has problems." They just needed to be cleaned.

He actually has a Neo Print cabinet, the only reason I've seen one up close. Makes me wonder what he did with the boards that were in this shell.