Have you ever... had to take clothes out of the "Wash Basket"... ?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Unsure about you lads and lassies...

But I sometimes have to do it...

Jan was sleeping and I didn't wanna wake her... so... I just quickly got the clothes out of the wash basket... went to the shop... came back and replaced them....

xROTx

PS. DIRTEE TE!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Yea, I've been guilty of grabbing pants or sweaters from the wash basket. I usually have enough underwear, socks, and t-shirts to last awhile. I'm also the type that keeps wearing clothes till it has a shitload of holes.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Working on my car, yes. If I get my jeans dirty and I didn't finish what I was working on, I'll wear them again the next day.

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
Only my mountain biking gear if I forget to run a load of laundry. I don't think I've ever washed my gloves...

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Only jeans and hoodies but I don't keep those with the rest of my dirty clothes anyway so they don't sit around soaking up rankness from my socks boxer or undershirts.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I'll do it if I have to, I mean when all of your going outside clothes are dirty and you have to go outside... to get beer or pizza the bar can be set pretty low.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
It happens. Nowhere near as often now since the pandemic hit. Speaking about before the pandemic, I was in the habit of throwing something in the hamper just once after I wore it. I never leave the house before showering, so a lot of my “dirty“ clothes were perfectly fine. Tis a part of life. Lol

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Once in a great while. I do the sniff test with stuff tossed in a pile in my bedroom, that hasn't graduated to dirty laundry yet, fairly frequently though. Stained shit always gets washed though, and, if I can't get it out, in the trash.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I have sweaty feet so my socks are particularly smelly. Rewearing socks is gross.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
My socks, and shoes, get pretty ripe too. I usually sprinkle some baby powder in there to freshen them up. I was keeping a Ziploc of that stuff in my locker at work, but, I worried that someone would see my baggy of white powder and assume the worst, so, I only do it at home now (the cocaine that is).

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
One should always have real-time inventory status of their garments.

fucking animals.