Has anyone heard from aluisi? It's been 4 months since I've sent him money.

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
From over 4 years ago and then several topics after that :

I didnt purposely ignore you or try to fuck you over. Shit came up I almost lost my house my company everything then I got hit with the kidney stone shit that lasted 5 months of in and out of hospital.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
45923137.jpg

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
My kid got nothing for Christmas.

Really? You couldn't even swing for < $10 toy at Walmart? Wow...

Couldn't you sign up with a temp agency for short term work, or even per diem or something. Hell, I'm sure they could find you a gig working from home even...only requirement is having a phone...which we know you have....

What's the minimum wage...something like $8 an hour? After 1 day of work, you could have paid off NeoEsz. Geez, I pay the cleaning lady $90 to do my place....$90 for a couple hours of work. I know I am simplying things here, but just trying to make a point...

Not trying to be a dick...but there are ways to earn money even if you have health conditions that prevent you from finding steady work. You have options...but it doesn't look like you are exploring them. These would all probably be better options than working in your dad's office a couple of hours per week.

Anyway, considering he stiffed his own kid at Xmas, I don't think NeoEsz and Razo are ever gonna see a dime....but I guess thats been pretty obvious for awhile now.

Last edited:

420p

King's Dry Cleaner
Hey, he is a sick person, try to be a little more understanding. He is probably selling his rejuvenated anus to sleazy rich men in Santa Monica now.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Well, if he is in the hospital, he could always make a few bucks as guinea pigs for testing new drugs.

NeoEsZ

Camel Slug,
20 Year Member
I looked into actually going after him in small claims. Since I have records of our correspondence and records of the transaction, my lawyer buddy tells me it's doable. It'd be a hassle to do it out of state, but it might actually be worth it just to "pay him back" for being sleazy on these boards.

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member

Let's not forget that this was also his second time there.

Asher Luisi of Costa Mesa, California scammed members of this site by stealing their money (unable to render services, yet keeps their money without refunding).

I will bump this thread every day until all affected members are paid back in full.

420p

King's Dry Cleaner
Yeah, fuck him over for the 80 bucks and make his life a hassle.

NeoEsZ

Camel Slug,
20 Year Member
A temporary hassle. Let's remember that he fucked forum members over for no money. Zero dollars.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Yeah, fuck him over for the 80 bucks and make his life a hassle.

is this supposed to be sarcastic or not?

if you gank someones money for an extended period you actually owe them more than what you took. lets go with fifteen percent? so for neoez he should then get 104$ paid back to him. seems reasonable to me theres worse rates for loans that banks give people, actually I think a higher rate should be applied since what we are looking at isn't a consentual loan at all its basically robbing people.

420p

King's Dry Cleaner
Nah, dude, you misunderstood me. I meant it like that. 80 bucks ain't that much to have a hassle with. So it would be funny to have him pay low rates constantly, since its a pita. And harrass him, if he is due. That dude is such a lame shitpiece, he deserves the worst.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
I just couldn't tell either way so I asked.

there should definately be punishment involved. not just replacing whats been Stolen at your own convenience.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Just wanted to let you guys know that Asher has refunded me the money I paid for the JammaCast.

NeoEsZ

Camel Slug,
20 Year Member
Yep! I got paid back today too with another $10 thrown in for good will. All's right with me. I'm happy now.

aluisi

Geese's Thug
Paid both Razo and NeoEsz back with each getting a extra $10 not much but its all i could toss in extra.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
if you gank someones money for an extended period you actually owe them more than what you took. lets go with fifteen percent? so for neoez he should then get 104$ paid back to him. seems reasonable to me theres worse rates for loans that banks give people, actually I think a higher rate should be applied since what we are looking at isn't a consentual loan at all its basically robbing people.
wow..

didn't even consider that

420p

King's Dry Cleaner
Okay, will this thread now be deleted or do I have to delete my shittalk manually?