Has anyone heard from aluisi? It's been 4 months since I've sent him money.

aluisi

Geese's Thug
well since people here know my address not going to say my car. what I will say its a super shiny 2006 car

420p

King's Dry Cleaner
At least you have one. I ride a super shiny GT Strike to work.

420p

King's Dry Cleaner
I mean, supermarket is a cool 250m away and ride to work is 6km. Would be asinine and unnecessary expense.

NeoEsZ

Camel Slug,
20 Year Member
I find it utterly ridiculous that you would accuse someone from these boards man. We've been incredibly nice about the money you owe us. I've even been joking about (see: my last few posts), but the money you owe is not a damn joke. It's been a couple weeks now and this window is unrelated to the failed deal you made two years ago.

I live in a city. I've watched (then called the cops on) kids breaking out windows for fun across the street from my house. Stuff happens, but don't come in here with that nonsense and accusatory tone. It's been a couple weeks since you've come back, and now you're trying to call out people when YOU are the only one here who has proven to do something malicious to any of the forum members here.

Return the money. Plain and simple. Although I'm certain the window has nothing to do with this thread, you should consider it karma and right the wrongs.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Aluisi, when you gave me similar stories a few years ago, I informed you that hospitals have charity care programs for those who can't afford to pay for their services. I highly suggest you look into that with whatever your overwhelming medical bills are coming from. If medical bills are truly the issue, they can help.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
sometimes things happen.. that could have been prevented.

ask yourself

why did this happen?

what did I do?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Constant contact dude? You didn't message me until I kept on hounding you for a status update. You told me that it would take you a week to get parts, then an excuse that you can't find parts. You then tell me that you're having issues finding DREAMCAST PARTS. How the hell is it hard to find those? Then, you mention that you got sick (which seems to be the normal response). OVER TWO MONTHS PASS and I PM you with a refund request. Then you stall for a couple of more weeks and tell me that you'll send it out in a week or so.

Face it..you can't keep up with the supply, apparently can't keep parts, and can't keep up to a normal turnaround timeframe. So to add to scamming people on here (regardless of illness or anything) you're also a timewaster to the worst degree.

pedro pls...he has fmly.

I mean, supermarket is a cool 250m away and ride to work is 6km. Would be asinine and unnecessary expense.

The next Aldi is right across the street, get on my level.

Last edited:

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
That red piece of shit is a PT cruiser - only car in the world with those wack lines.

BTW - I reside in Ohio so I've got no turd in this bag of shit you've created - nobody here has that much ill-will towards you, and most decent insurance co's cover that sort of thing, unless of course you're driving dirty.

At least you have one. I ride a super shiny GT Strike to work.

Whatever a Shiny GT Strike is, I can assure you it's more reliable, stylish, and a safer mode of transport over a PT Cruiser. If I put some wheels on a toaster, would you feel safe going 80 on the highway?

Last edited:

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
That red piece of shit is a PT cruiser - only car in the world with those wack lines.

BTW - I reside in Ohio so I've got no turd in this bag of shit you've created - nobody here has that much ill-will towards you, and most decent insurance co's cover that sort of thing, unless of course you're driving dirty.

Whatever a Shiny GT Strike is, I can assure you it's more reliable, stylish, and a safer mode of transport over a PT Cruiser. If I put some wheels on a toaster, would you feel safe going 80 on the highway?

toast6Standarde-mailview.jpg

Last edited:

NeoEsZ

Camel Slug,
20 Year Member
Just want to steer this thread back to the fact that my money still hasn't been returned. It's still stolen. And someone somewhere is really hoping we'd all forget about it.

420p

King's Dry Cleaner
Yeah, he is a scam artist. Next up he will say that he needs to spend money on rejuvenating his asshole, cause he falsely got incarcerated and raped in jail.

xRealNinjuzx

Astra Superstar
Yeah, he is a scam artist. Next up he will say that he needs to spend money on rejuvenating his asshole, cause he falsely got incarcerated and raped in jail.

I laughed out loud and the cat freaked out. :lol: