Has anyone heard from aluisi? It's been 4 months since I've sent him money.

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
A police report wont do any good since nothing was stolen and there was nothing in my car like something was thrown just broken glass every where. This really fucks me over because now I have to come up some how with money to fix it and I was saving to refund NeoEz and RAZO. If it happens again then I know its malicious and the only people who have a issue with me is on this site.

A police report should be filed as this was damage to your car. You should file that with the local PD so that it's on record. Personally, I HIGHLY doubt that the vandalism you experienced was due to anyone here on this site. Perhaps you made enemies somewhere else ? Regardless, this is an even better reason to file a report. As for the request, I'm not removing the address as you still owe people on the board. Your information is public information that one with a search engine could easily find. I just lumped it all here.

The result: You showed up and are now addressing these delinquent issues you've yet to take care of.

Let me also state that I was given the run around from you when I purchased a Jammacast that took around 3 months to receive. It was only until I requested a full refund that you produced the item.

Don't give us this garbage.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
okay so with the threats i have gotten on here I wouldn't put it past one of you who live local to me to do what happened to me last night. My car back window was broken. Nothing was stolen out of my car but now I am more fucked then ever and I have been trying to save up money to get refunds to NeoEz and RAZO. It was my back window behind the driver thats tinted. I have been in direct contact with RAZO and NeoEz. Please take down my address.

45700895.jpg

Don

Camel Slug
This happened some time last night. I was at home asleep. I woke up went out to my car and it was shattered.....If it happens again then I know its malicious and the only people who have a issue with me is on this site.

image.png

Clearly everybody who owes you money or gives a fuck about this has been really nice to you. You really think someone on the Neo boards would be malicious enough to break your car windows?

My guess is that it was a random drunk or you're bullshitting us for pity points.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Where did you park your car: on the street, in a drive way, behind a gate/fence?

This happened some time last night. I was at home asleep. I woke up went out to my car and it was shattered. The only reason why I think this was malicious was because nothing was thrown throw the window. It was the back door window that was tinted so you cant even see in to the back of my car and nothing was stolen from my car. Some one just broke it. All i have is liability so I did call my insurance and they will not cover it. A police report wont do any good since nothing was stolen and there was nothing in my car like something was thrown just broken glass every where. This really fucks me over because now I have to come up some how with money to fix it and I was saving to refund NeoEz and RAZO. If it happens again then I know its malicious and the only people who have a issue with me is on this site.

Imho, file a police report anyway.

Who knows, maybe the cops 'll find the dude and the judge 'll make him play for your windshield.

Last edited:

aluisi

Geese's Thug
First off i did ask my brother for money he cant help me. Secondly I don't have any one else who is pissed off at me except for this board. I have also received threats on here from people who I don't know or owe money to. And I have been trying to take care of this issues. If I didn't want to make it right I would have said fuck it and never came back here. People on here can be dicks and I have seen it way to many times. This place is a far cry from a tight nit community it used to be. Its filled with e-thugs and dicks looking to troll and be ass hats. I miss the old neo-geo.com

Also seams kinda odd after getting threats here that all the countless cars on my street just mine got fucked with.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
First off i did ask my brother for money he cant help me. Secondly I don't have any one else who is pissed off at me except for this board. I have also received threats on here from people who I don't know or owe money to. And I have been trying to take care of this issues. If I didn't want to make it right I would have said fuck it and never came back here. People on here can be dicks and I have seen it way to many times. This place is a far cry from a tight nit community it used to be. Its filled with e-thugs and dicks looking to troll and be ass hats. I miss the old neo-geo.com

Also seams kinda odd after getting threats here that all the countless cars on my street just mine got fucked with.

Don't delete those PMs.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member

Police report or it didn't happen. This is far too convenient as another way to stall for more time.

aluisi

Geese's Thug
Oh ya this is sooo fucking convenient. I already talked with NeoEz and Razo and told them when I should be getting some money in. Its so much fun for me to have my car window broken. You know what its a great idea sorry guys I cant pay you. Your a dumb ass Shadowkn55. All my PMs were deleted when I logged back onto the site. I had no room in my box. Its emails I have been getting specifically about this thread how I scam people etc.

Shadow proved my point about dick bags on this site.

and OMFG I was in constant contact about that Jammacast what was going on and why it was taking so long go back and look at your PM's.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
On a computer, Private Messages have to be Manually be Selected, and then Manually Deleted. Below the Select Message box, is the Download all Private Messages as feature, where you can dld/backup either your inbox or out box as a XML | CSV | Text file.

Oh ya this is sooo fucking convenient. I already talked with NeoEz and Razo and told them when I should be getting some money in. Its so much fun for me to have my car window broken. You know what its a great idea sorry guys I cant pay you. Your a dumb ass Shadowkn55. All my PMs were deleted when I logged back onto the site. I had no room in my box. Its emails I have been getting specifically about this thread how I scam people etc.

and OMFG I was in constant contact about that Jammacast what was going on and why it was taking so long go back and look at your PM's.

And don't delete those emails too.

Last edited:

aluisi

Geese's Thug
. Your report has been successfully received and the tracking number is XXXXXXX.
You will be notified via email of any problems with your
report. Once your report is approved, it will be issued
a case number and you will receive an email regarding the approval of your report.

Costa Mesa Police Department

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member

Constant contact dude? You didn't message me until I kept on hounding you for a status update. You told me that it would take you a week to get parts, then an excuse that you can't find parts. You then tell me that you're having issues finding DREAMCAST PARTS. How the hell is it hard to find those? Then, you mention that you got sick (which seems to be the normal response). OVER TWO MONTHS PASS and I PM you with a refund request. Then you stall for a couple of more weeks and tell me that you'll send it out in a week or so.

Face it..you can't keep up with the supply, apparently can't keep parts, and can't keep up to a normal turnaround timeframe. So to add to scamming people on here (regardless of illness or anything) you're also a timewaster to the worst degree.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member

Are you f-ing kidding me? You disappear for 2 years holding people's money ransom and you have the gall to call me dick bag? Well excuse me for not welcoming you back with open arms. You didn't show your face until you were publicly called out on it. The OP would be have been fine to resolve any issues you had in a private manner but you chose to ignore it until became a stain on your public persona. People don't make these public pleas for answers because they are actively working it out. It happens because one side ceases communication.

It's one thing to hold onto their money because you haven't delivered on your end of the bargain, but it's another to spend it, not deliver, and blame it on your failing health for not returning the money/deliver on the goods. You shouldn't be using other people's money to fix your problems. That's being disingenuous at best. Given your track record, a police report is the least of the things you can do the allay the worries of your customers. It doesn't cost anything either. And don't think we didn't notice the screenshot of your bank account balance was taken on a $500+ smartphone either.

Again, it seems like you're trying to earn sympathy points here. What are you trying to gain by publicly disclosing your vandalism? We all know that your health takes priority and the refunds aren't going to magically appear in the next coming weeks. This is something you should be discussing privately with the people of interest. Telling the whole world makes it sound like another excuse.

aluisi

Geese's Thug
First OMFG off I did have a shortage on parts. I had to order stuff and it took weeks to get. I had to reorder stuff from jamma parts parts for the audio amp and I have having a hell of a time trying to find controllers. I wasn't going to spend 20+ for controllers on ebay and then have to ask you for more money when i was trying to keep the cost down and yes I did get sick like you mentioned and i tried to get it out to you as fast as I could given the circumstances. I wasn't trying to waste your time just trying to make sure it was perfect and would work. i wasn't going to send you some half ass made box that you would have issues with. So I'm sorry you feel I wasted your time. I refuse to send out anything that's shit to people.

Now Shadowkn55 as for the smartphone its a iphone 4s. How did I get it??? My brother got a iphone 5 and was nice enough to give me his old 4s since I had a iphone 3g. So don't sit there any say that its a $500 phone. 4s are free now since the 5s came out BTW. And the only reason why I knew this thread existed was the fact that a member on here emailed it to me and I instantly hopped on to replay to it as soon as I knew about it. I messaged NeoEz and Razo right away posted here whats going on with me and to let them know that I havent forgotten about what I have done or what I owe them and that I am going to make it right. And your right about using there money. This is no excuse but the truth i spent it. I left it in my paypal for as long as I could. Money got tight I had bills child support rent and medical bills and persrciptions to buy. Was it right for me to do that? Fuck no.

You guys dont think there is a day that goes by how shity I feel about all this. I have been "scammed" on these boards as well. I bought something some one sent me two of the same things I talked to them returned the double and was supposed to get the right item and they disapered. Then I found out about there family issues and health stuff they went through and just let it go. I had some understanding for the guy. And i doubt he has ever returned to these boards.

I came back to make things right. To fix my mistake. I dont need brow beating threats and just ass hats chiming in on something that frankly is non of there business. Im not asking to be welcomed backed or trusted or forgiven. I am here to do whats right and fix my fuck up and make sure that NeoEz and Razo get a full refund. I know I fucked up. I have no job no source of income nothing. But still what little I get I am putting aside for the people I owe money to. Now I am fucked cuz this car shit. I did file a report. But you can be damned sure that I am going to make do everything in my power to fix my mistake and move on from this board full of trolls and dicks.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
How much are you paying a month for service on that iPhone? I pay $90 a month on my Sprint HTCOne contract.

aluisi

Geese's Thug
How much are you paying a month for service on that iPhone? I pay $90 a month on my Sprint HTCOne contract.

I'm on my dads family plan he is paying for my data plan and the $10 s month extra line so I have a phone so i can call my kid and if anything happens.

aluisi

Geese's Thug
what did you have in the car?

phone charger my jacket. Nothing interesting. there was no rock or anything that some on threw. just like some on just bashed my window to be a dick. My car doors were never opened nothing is missing.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
why don't you head outside and take some pics of this supposed broken window?

Or is there a blizzard outside?

aluisi

Geese's Thug
why don't you head outside and take some pics of this supposed broken window?

Or is there a blizzard outside?

here fun bag o' glass

and my window with plastic cuz its supposed to rain tonight

you want me to take a photo of the guy replacing my window tomorrow too?

I cleaned my car out. I was pissed when i went out and found out what happend and instanly started to clean up call my insurance and the police

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
I cleaned my car out. I was pissed when i went out and found out what happend and instanly started to clean up call my insurance and the police

So you did call the police instantly and didn't open a police report before? Why did you tell us you didn't?

aluisi said:
This happened some time last night. I was at home asleep. I woke up went out to my car and it was shattered. The only reason why I think this was malicious was because nothing was thrown throw the window. It was the back door window that was tinted so you cant even see in to the back of my car and nothing was stolen from my car. Some one just broke it. All i have is liability so I did call my insurance and they will not cover it. A police report wont do any good since nothing was stolen and there was nothing in my car like something was thrown just broken glass every where. This really fucks me over because now I have to come up some how with money to fix it and I was saving to refund NeoEz and RAZO. If it happens again then I know its malicious and the only people who have a issue with me is on this site.

Last edited:

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
here fun bag o' glass

http://s15.photobucket.com/user/aluisi/media/photo1-3.jpg.html]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a386/aluisi/photo1-3.jpg

and my window with plastic cuz its supposed to rain tonight

[url]http://s15.photobucket.com/user/aluisi/media/photo2-3.jpg.html][/url][IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a386/aluisi/photo2-3.jpg

you want me to take a photo of the guy replacing my window tomorrow too?

I cleaned my car out. I was pissed when i went out and found out what happend and instanly started to clean up call my insurance and the police[/QUOTE]

Save the photos and the bill.

Make a copy of these, and have it attached to the police report.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
what kind of car is that? it looks shiny.

aluisi

Geese's Thug
i called the police after not just you guys but my dad was telling me to. Heres what happen. got up took shower. got dressed. went out side. to go help my dad at his office for some extra cash. saw window broke. was pissed. called my dad he bitched me out because i wasnt there to help him. got pissed off hung up on him. called insurance they said they wont cover it cuz I only have liability. cleaned up glass on the driver seat. called glass places to find a cheap on to replace my window. called my brother who said he couldnt help me becasue his wife is pissed he has been spending to much money. drove to my dads office. got bitched at for taking so long. grabbed shop vac. cleaned rest of glass. called another glass compnay one that recomended by my insurance. they were the cheapest. set up apt for tomorrow. called my friend asked him if I could barrow money to fix my window he said yes. got bitched at some more how I should park my car where it was i should file a police report. posted on this site what happend. got bitched at by people here. people here told me to file report. told my dad i was leaving. went home called police. filed report now making dinner since I havent eaten all day.

why would I lie about this? I will take a photo of the guy replacing my glass tomorrow