Has anyone had experience with http://www.arcademvs.com/mvs.htm?

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Besides a few super common carts, everything else is sold out.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
It should be a rite of passage that everyone has to experience a yaton cart

Liq_Wurm

Krauser's Henchman
man that site is so ancient i wonder if he still has the stock he claims to. although he does offer MVS carts on the cheap typically they are heavily used, heavily scratched and needing a good cleaning before I would plug them in my cab. he is known to sell boots so be sure to tell him you want legit titles.

He imports all of his "product" (if you can call it that) from japan then ships out of British Columbia, so shipping is pretty reasonable (for a Calgarian like myself). just remember, you get what you pay for so don't be surprised if you end up spending extra time cleaning carts before use.

of course this was like 6 years ago, I don't know how he is operates nowadays.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
man that site is so ancient i wonder if he still has the stock he claims to. although he does offer MVS carts on the cheap typically they are heavily used, heavily scratched and needing a good cleaning before I would plug them in my cab. he is known to sell boots so be sure to tell him you want legit titles.

He imports all of his "product" (if you can call it that) from japan then ships out of British Columbia, so shipping is pretty reasonable (for a Calgarian like myself). just remember, you get what you pay for so don't be surprised if you end up spending extra time cleaning carts before use.

of course this was like 6 years ago, I don't know how he is operates nowadays.

Judging from his shipping, he gets his stuff from China, not Japan. From what I heard back in the day, he bought a warehouse full of old cobweb infested MVS carts. (yes, we are importing spiders too, I got one in one of my carts).

100% original = 100% original

100% working = boot

He's up front about it as he legally can be.

Last edited:

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
If I was buying neo stuff back then, I would have probably bought from this seller; the prices seem quite reasonable. Too bad their stock has pretty much dried up.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
I bought a few loose carts from Yaton years ago. I remember hearing about his site after I bought a few games from him off ebay. Never got anything off his site, but the last time a dealt with him was at least five years ago. Also when I first saw his site, that is exactly what it looked like. So those stock numbers and prices might not be even close to accurate. If you're interested send him an email to see if he's even in business anymore. Also keep in mind, as stated in earlier posts, the carts are usually dirty and have torn labels or replaced labels. But if labels don't bother you and you have an eraser handy, you're good to go.