Happy Halloween 2022

Yamazaki

Belnar Institute Student
15 Year Member
I like the part where he forbids Halloween but still has a Halloween background for his video

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
I don't know how it works where everyone else is but here....

So there is just one street into the neighborhood. It gets jammed packed and lined with parked cars where it is hard to get in or out because people come from all over the area to bring their little heathen kids to the neighborhood. Then the little monsters all run through your yard, it's rained all day, so it's a nice mush that they destroy. Followed by them stomping muddy footprints up your porch and then kicking your door until you can get to it to run the little bastards off.

The ones who can't find parking places just cruse the street real slow blocking traffic as their kids go along from house to house, or they just park in your driveway or otherwise block it until you force them to move.

There are very few kids that live down here, and I know some of the ones who come are because their grandparents are here, but the vast majority of little shits are just shuttled in. The parents haul the kids from one neighborhood to the next all over town until they have enough candy to not have to feed the fat little turds for a few months.

Everyone on this forum, with kids, living in a cheap McMansion in butt fuck Egypt should be grateful you have an actual neighborhood to go Trick or Treating in.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Smoked doobies and drank tequila out of the bottle with friends while my kids and theirs scored some decent sacks of candy. Small town put on some fireworks that were half decent. Home and in bed by 10:30. 10/10 would do again next year.