You were noob of the year.

You were a doctor.

You were in West Korea.

Where have you gone?

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 11.49.03 AM.png

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
He's working on revolutionary cock altering procedures in seclusion, most notably his coronavirus vaccine that also doubles length and girth.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Not sure if they were an alt account or if they just took a break, but happy birthday to them just the same.

Dr Docking

out of control fake account
Sylvie!!! I just got back from the illustrious Academy of Cock and managed to land a PhD in Cock Quadronics!! This takes me to 5 doctorates in my quest to make all of my patients dreams come true!

So Sylvie when are you coming back to my clinic? I believe you're ready for an anal widening and knob whitening refresher? Could probably have a shaft scraping and polish too after all. Hit me up anytime! 😘

Oh M you are a good man keeping up with my Docker publication to hear of my covid vaccine work. Well come by and we'll look into how we can get more of that elderly action, there's a nice care home here in West Korea we can use for testing procedure effectiveness.

P.s. I hang to the right, curves get the girls.

Love you all,
Dr Docking

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Lachlan is right, that title was moderator approved so it must be legit, just like the good doctor himself.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
So Sylvie when are you coming back to my clinic? I believe you're ready for an anal widening and knob whitening refresher? Could probably have a shaft scraping and polish too after all. Hit me up anytime! 😘
PM sent