Happy birthday deadpixels

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Happy Birthday man! If you see this, remember I still have your Ms. Pacman board at my house. Hit me up bro!

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Happy B-day.

If you're alive.
Maybe he died because his kid is now old enough to pour Cheerios on him while he's passed out drunk, and he smothered. Or maybe he committed suicide because he accidentally killed his toddler while in one of his blackout drunks. Or maybe he's busy in court because a conscientious neighbor called child services on him.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I knew that was coming.

"Prediktaboo"
Yeah, I'll bring that up forever. Anyone who gets blackout drunk around a baby is pond scum. Anyone who does it and then tells stories about it like it's funny deserves to be hit by a truck. And have their kid taken away.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Happy birthday.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
bday01.png

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Yeah, I'll bring that up forever. Anyone who gets blackout drunk around a baby is pond scum. Anyone who does it and then tells stories about it like it's funny deserves to be hit by a truck. And have their kid taken away.

I think a comma would have been more appropriate after the word truck. I perhaps nothing at all. Not sure about the starting a sentence with And thing.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
HBD! AND the kid is already a future member-of-the-year contender. XD

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Happy Birthday from all the heteros!

DeadPixels

Beast Buster
Thanks for the birthday wishes. It was a great day, though much of my town resembles an ice cube right now. While it was too much of a tundra to go out and do anything celebratory, I got to spend time with the family, got a massive hand-made card from my son, delicious home cooked meal, and a cookie the size of my head. Overall, it was a very relaxing time.

@Mike- Hey man, good to hear from you. I ran into Chris at the Halloween parade back in October and he told me you were getting rid of all your arcade hardware. I meant to give you a call afterwards but realized I lost your number when I upgraded my phone over the Summer. Shoot me your number in my inbox, or a text if you still have mine and I'll swing by sometime to say hello and scoop up that PCB. Sorry you've been sitting on it for so many years, I've been too busy to even think about it very often. Maybe you, Chris, and I can do lunch.

@2DMaster- Thanks man. Still alive and kicking, just incredibly busy these days. Between working two jobs, running my site, and spending time with family there isn't really enough time in the day for the forums anymore. Hell, the only gaming I really get to do these days is mainly when publishers send us review code. Aside from that my time is spread pretty thin. On that note, I've been out of the music scene pretty much entirely. Got any good retrowave or synthpop suggestions? I wouldn't mind adding some good tunes to the playlist and you and I have always had pretty similar tastes as far as music.

@KP- Thanks buddy. One of these days I'm going to find the time to take down your Strikers score, I swear it! Still scooping up those PCBs like a madman? Your collection has to be obscene by now. Keep living the dream!

@Ratson- Thanks for the wishes brother. Speaking of which, how is yours doing since the surgery? I was thinking about that out of the blue the other day. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

Thanks again.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I've taken a break from the PCBs brotha and back on the console wagon again for a bit, glad you're doing good and get on dat Strikers!!!!!