Hang over...

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
I'm so hung over.

What do you guys do to get over a hang over?

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
I try to NOT get bad hangovers. Pro tip take about 1200mg of activated charcoal the night before. Supplement the next day with B12, potassium and tons of water. Gatorade is snake oil, water is better.

Caffeine and vitamin B12 help me get over the hump if I hurt myself.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I'm so hung over.

What do you guys do to get over a hang over?

Depends how bad it is. If you've got a bad head and slightly dodgy stomach then man up and get on with the day. If you're sweating, shaking, starting to turn yellow and feel like you might have a seizure then your only option is to start drinking again, drink 3/5 of what you drank the day before and wean yourself off.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
drink lots of water and coffee.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
2 Advils and and about 3 glasses of water. This is only if Im really bent.

joala

Depends how bad it is. If you've got a bad head and slightly dodgy stomach then man up and get on with the day. If you're sweating, shaking, starting to turn yellow and feel like you might have a seizure then your only option is to start drinking again, drink 3/5 of what you drank the day before and wean yourself off.

Tough love, I like it

I've definitely been worse, just not for a while.

Activated charcoal??

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Drip Drop
or EmergenC

both are electrolyte powders that are not heavy on sugar.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I very rarely get hangovers because I drink a lot of water. But when I do get one, weed and a greasy breakfast.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Try to drink 1 glass of water for every drink you have while you're drinking. Take some asprin before bed. As far as getting rid of the hangover, if it isn't too bad I go for some greasy food like a chicken fried steak or burger and fries. A big part of a hangover is being dehydrated and lack of sleep. So drink shitloads of water and try to take a nap.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Gatorade, coffee, and food help. Also sleep. Just hang out and watch netflix, you'll survive.

joala

Try to drink 1 glass of water for every drink you have while you're drinking. Take some asprin before bed. As far as getting rid of the hangover, if it isn't too bad I go for some greasy food like a chicken fried steak or burger and fries. A big part of a hangover is being dehydrated and lack of sleep. So drink shitloads of water and try to take a nap.

The asprin before bed is a ritual. Can't drink loads of water before I sleep, don't want to piss the bed lol

A burger does sound good...

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
When I'm really fucked (which is quite often) I force myself to dink as much water as I possibly can before passing out. Usually works. Or just don't stop drinking.

*The next day? All bets are off, you're fucked.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
fucking hate these beer hangover sweats the next day, i bet my coworkers can tell i'm an alcoholic and it makes me feel bad

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
One glass of water before bed if you can remember...

Huge strong as hell black cup of coffee with something like a grilled cheese if you want to be simple or a full blown big breakfast (aussies,brits we know whats up) usually fixes it. If you're not DEATHLY fucked a nice bike ride does wonders. I always found that strange... working out on a hangover? but its fucking magic, pain filled magic. Water fuckloads of it, tons, the ocean isn't enough.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Man... As one of our resident boozing members... I think it's sorta normal now...

My tolerance to booze is sorta high.... Unsure if there's any real solution to a hangover...

Mmhh... maybe time to drink less...?

xROTx

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
drink 3/5 of what you drank the day before and wean yourself off.

So. Fucking. True.

I was on a stag last weekend in Budapest, hadn’t drunk that much in such a short space of time since my early twenties. Did some pub golf, I came under par but can’t down a whole pint of lager like I used to. Guiness I can still drink like tap water apparently.

Jack Daniels and coke for breakfast was definitely the way to go before the flight home. Without it I would have been sick on the plane, instead of just being drunk and smelling like a tramp.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Man... As one of our resident boozing members... I think it's sorta normal now...

My tolerance to booze is sorta high.... Unsure if there's any real solution to a hangover...

Mmhh... maybe time to drink less...?

xROTx

I'm not sure if it's a good thing when you have to drink enough to kill a normal man before you know what a hangover is. That said it's not a bad feeling when you wake up after a bottle of scotch and you're still drunk :lolz:

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
You people drinking water are punk ass bitches.
I drink water too, but what kinda weeb drinks a glass of water after every beverage?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
You people drinking water are punk ass bitches.
I drink water too, but what kinda weeb drinks a glass of water after every beverage?

Soft ass fuckin nerds thats what! Man the fuck up.

J-P

NEST Puppet
Scottish alcoholic step-father used to swear by staying up until you piss all the poison out, shortly followed by a pint of orange juice with a couple of alka-seltzer before sleepy-byes. That's to prevent hangovers though - if you're suffering; eat a good salty breakfast and get a brew on (tea).