Gyrian.

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
Had a fantastic trade with Gyrian recently, and the guy deserves extended feedback for how the deal went.

We had agreed doing a trade on AES carts traded either way, made complicated by the fact I'm in Scotland and Gyrian is in the States. We had to decide on a way to conduct it that was going to take a bit of a leap of faith for us. Since I had more feedback here, and mountains of it in two other places that could be referred to, G took the leap of faith and sent me two fairly expensive carts, so that I could check them over and decide what I wanted to take as exchange. We took some time hammering the arrangements out, then two days later the carts were in Scotland, superbly packaged.

I was supposed to be taking both carts in exchange, but was only happy with the condition of one, so it was agreed I'd send the other cart back in my package to the US and we finalised terms to complete the deal. I sent it off, two days later the games were in Texas and the deal was complete.

This entire deal probably took a month all in though, and what needs special mention is the attitude of getting the trade complete. No pressure to make decisions, both parties doing whatever they could to make sure the other was happy with the final decision, and once choices were made, incredibly fast shipping.

Gyrian took a lot of faith sending me his stuff first, and was an absolute gent to deal with. I had been nervous about the deal as the games in question were worth a decent amount, but I'd never hesitate to do it again. Brilliant.

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
Thank you for this kind, detailed write up. I really need to highlight that none of what you're describing could have worked out without an incredibly gracious and reliable person on the other end such as you are.

SNK_Pro was exceedingly patient and flexible with me throughout the process. Having a much more publicly established background than I do (and rather well earned), I am very grateful that he was willing to stand by me with a complex, long transaction like this. He was responsive and downright fantastic end to end, and I could not have asked for a better person to try this with.

Highly recommended. :)

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Best 2016 noob! :D

Seriously, Gyrian is a class act and a great trading partner.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member

^THIS^

I've done a couple deals with Gyrian super nice guy and his packing skills are top notch as well. :cool:

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member

Agreed! Was intetested in some GnG MD stuff, ended up sending to me for free! Can't thank him enough, still waiting to frame it.