Gunlord on Coleco Chameleon?

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Umm... that retrovgs crew damn well better have the rights to use ng dev team games in their marketting material...

http://www.geek.com/games/coleco-ch...w-games-console-that-uses-cartridges-1642739/

So... you think this will actually happen?

that handle reminds me of jaguar cartridges, not necessarily something you´d want to associate with.

edit: actually the whole thing looks like it uses jaguar plastics/mold. Maybe there was an atari graveyard of unsold jaguars they got for cheap?

Last edited:

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
There are multiple threads about this and it's all over the Internet. Where have you been?

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
well... apparently I have been sucking at using search and finding this :)

Elder

NEST Puppet
To be fair that video was for the Retro VGS, not the CC. Yes they're the same machine, but that is a very old trailer from when NG: Dev Team was onboard the Retro VGS, but they no longer are.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
To be fair that video was for the Retro VGS, not the CC. Yes they're the same machine, but that is a very old trailer from when NG: Dev Team was onboard the Retro VGS, but they no longer are.

Yeah I'll believe that when I see it. If this vaporware ever actually hits the shelf, I'd be willing to bet the NGD will put as many games on it as possible.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
image.png