GT HD Concept Audi Edition Available At Le Mans 2007

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Man, I would love to own a copy. I can see this going for a good chunk of change on eBay.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
you do know that if someone laughs to death reading your posts here, you might be liable for damages.

aria

Former Moderator
They had a slick ad for that car in the NYT/WSJ taking up two full pages in both's front sections.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
i'll stick to forza, it's a real game an i don't need my passport to play it.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
photo mode ! - now NEW in forza2

lol .. just lol

hanafuda

Lets Gekiga In said:
Man, I would love to own a copy. I can see this going for a good chunk of change on eBay.

As far as I know these special editions of the demo aren't available in the public domain. They just release them to coincide with motorsport events and such.

At a recent round of the Super GT at Fuji they released one that uses the same course as the public domain demo, but was a Nissan version and had the Xanavi Nismo Fairlady Z Super GT car available for play. I only had one session on it, but it was awesome.

I think this Le Mans version is the first that uses a circuit not available on the standard demo.

Will be interesting to see how La Sarthe looks using the new engine.

A close friend of my old man is going to the race. I'm jealous... Maybe next year...

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
hanafudaX said:
Really want to go to Le Mans some day.

Can't find a single bit of TV coverage for this weekend's event....

Anyway, in the slim chance that anyone here is going, you can drive the new Audi R8 (that is a damn sexy looking machine) and the TT Coupe on the La Sarthe circuit on this special edition of the demo that will be available during the race weekend.

http://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/news/d823i5589.html

http://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/news/d823.html
What-fucking-eva. Forza 2 has Sebring. :buttrock:

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
hanafudaX said:
Sebring, and a whopping 11 other tracks!!!
...with a total of 75 variants and the potential for more tracks through downloads. You fail. Let me roll an SUV tire over your skull.
66wbdpl.gif

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
hanafudaX said:
Sebring, and a whopping 11 other tracks!!!

32 actually.

which is 31 more than gthd which you rave about so much mr sony pr!

hanafuda

ferrarimanf355 said:
...with a total of 75 variants and the potential for more tracks through downloads. You fail. Let me roll an SUV tire over your skull.

Yay! 12 tracks, plus those tracks in reverse makes, er, 24 tracks (oh, snap), plus a few of those circuits in short form, and in reverse again... Not impressed.

Anyway, back on topic, I found this site that seems to be handling the TV coverage for Europe, albeit satellite and cable.

http://www.motorstv.com/site/home.p...123&Idarbo2=227&content=1&id=2749&lg=2&resec=

I also heard there is a web site somewhere offering a feed, but have yet to find it.

Peugeot snagged pole. Will they be able to hold off the R10s?

Go Pescarolo!

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
hanafudaX said:
Yay! 12 tracks, plus those tracks in reverse makes, er, 24 tracks (oh, snap), plus a few of those circuits in short form, and in reverse again... Not impressed.
Quality over quantity, bitch.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
NEWSFLASH: BOTH GAMES ARE FUCKING BORING.

lol at driving sim fans beating their chests in superiority.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
I win.

ferrarimanf355 said:
Go back to playing your weaksauce Mario Kart, fucktard. :angry:

You watch NASCAR.

Like, by choice.

I'm :emb: for you.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
Loopz said:
lol at driving sim fans beating their chests in superiority.

that's where you are wrong. forza 2 is the first sim i've played that actually manages to make the career mode interesting. you can tweak the difficulty in a bunch of different ways (assists, ai skill, car tuning, etc) so you keep progressing steadily as well as being able to hire drivers to do any tracks/races you don't want to do.

every cup completed gives you a new car and every level up of your character yields new stuff be it discounts on upgrade stuff, new cars to buy, etc.

the upgrading is easy too.

it's obviously quite a departure from ridge racer or burnout but it's the first sim i've stuck with for the full length of the career.

hanafuda

beelzebubble said:
you can tweak the difficulty in a bunch of different ways (assists, ai skill, car tuning, etc) so you keep progressing steadily as well as being able to hire drivers to do any tracks/races you don't want to do.

Congratulations, you just described Gran Turismo 4.

Now can you clowns stop trolling this thread please? There are several Forza 2 related threads on this site. I'm sure you'll be able to make valid contributions to the discussion on the best way to apply a NEO GEO logo to the roof of a Honda Civic.

Now, Le Mans 2007...

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
hanafudaX said:
Congratulations, you just described Gran Turismo 4.

Now can you clowns stop trolling this thread please? There are several Forza 2 related threads on this site. I'm sure you'll be able to make valid contributions to the discussion on the best way to apply a NEO GEO logo to the roof of a Honda Civic.

Now, Le Mans 2007...

really? you can hire drivers to race for you? you can change the ai difficulty at any point in your career? add the racing line or breaking line to the track at any time? choose from three damage settings? etc?

sorry no, i had gt4 and it wasn't near as appealing to those who don't normally get into sims. it has more tracks and cars sure but still makes it way to hard for casual/arcade race fans to get into.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
beelzebubble said:
really? you can hire drivers to race for you? you can change the ai difficulty at any point in your career? add the racing line or breaking line to the track at any time? choose from three damage settings? etc?

sorry no, i had gt4 and it wasn't near as appealing to those who don't normally get into sims. it has more tracks and cars sure but still makes it way to hard for casual/arcade race fans to get into.

You're gonna make hanafubar (thanks Charlie) dial 911 for the waaahmbulance.

Know why there's no coverage of LeMans?

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
Loopz said:
You're gonna make hanafubar (thanks Charlie) dial 911 for the waaahmbulance.

Know why there's no coverage of LeMans?

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT.

i'm looking for an explosion wizkid style or a dropping of the sony colored glasses.