greetings from a new member

fatoy.japa

n00b
Cheers guys, my wallet feels conspicuously lighter already :smirk:
It's a reasonably nice wallet (though so, should times get hard, you might see it offered in trade after I've offered up everything I own for a copy of MOTW!

dok zaius

n00b
Hello. Im a new member as well.

I used to lurk around the boards a couple years ago when I got my Neo Geo AES back for the 3rd time. Now Im back after getting an arcade cab.

Good to be back!

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
welcome.... MVS has been the most fun for me.... perfect arcade experience....cheaper games....gotta love it.....plus who doesnt like a big red cabinet in their living room?

AES is awsome of course too...but you better have a heavy wallet...unless you only like a few games.....

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
nice to see someone here for the games.
welcome.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
lol so many thread hijackers. i'm still waiting on a system...i'm gonna put it off on the off chance that I might win that southtown cmvs :drool: hope you fellow newbies are enjoying your stay in this forum. i've been quiet, mostly reading stuff during slow periods at work but hopefully i'll get to know some of you soon. i might recommend that you guys read the "Best of NG Threads" section....some interesting reading to say the least. i was actually a forum lurker back when the lawsuit stuff started happening to dion and chrisr. it was interesting to see all the stuff that transpired after i stopped lurking.

p.s. vwlunatic is a great, friendly seller.

Last edited:

Darkneo

Morden's Lackey
fatoy.japa said:
Hey all,

Figured I might as well hijack this thread to introduce myself as well!
Recently become an AES owner after a long time lurking here; I'm starting to build up my collection via eBay - everyone has to start somewhere I guess and I hope being new to the scene doesn't count too much against me ;-)

Anyway; welcome to the original poster and I hope to catch you guys soon!

Welcome to the Forums. :)

soapy_jack23

Crazed MVS Addict
fatoy.japa said:
Thanks for the advice Alec, very much appreciated man!
I've heard good things about Samurai Shodown II and Fatal Fury Special from various sources; I'll look at picking those up as soon as I can and I'll definitely look into the others as well.
I take it Garou: MOTW is the dream I should be aspiring to after that though? :glee:

Hope basic finds himself a system soon.

Ya it's a great game. I own a copy for aes myself. I think you can get some other great games first though for less money. Samsho games are great first 2 are cheap too. last blade isnt too badly priced. If you only want games maybe you should consider investing on a mvs converter for the more expensive stuff like metal slug and garou. Btw kof98 is damn good eh? Just sucks that the boss is insanely difficult.

Something I just did recently is I bought a cab. You can get a nice one for the price of garou and that's including a copy of garou for mvs :) I don't know how I played on aes for so long now that I have my cab.