Greatest News Story You'll Read This Week!

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
You wouldn't be laughing if you were a student there.

That's fucked up.

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
ki_atsushi said:
You wouldn't be laughing if you were a student there.

That's fucked up.

Wouldn't bother me cause Ranch if for gay kids anyway.:lolz:

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
One of my buddies posted this in his journal since it was his alma mater. The worst we ever did in HS was food fights.

This is just nasty. :lol:

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
Like half the girls and some of the guys haven't been drinking regularly anyway...

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
that's insanely badass. someone like that would have been idolized at my school for years to come.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
This is a case for Euthanasia. Reminds me of the guy that was urinating in his boss's coffee. Is he still walking the planet?

At Wheaton North High School the mission is to create self-directed students who make sound decisions
In other words this school has assumed the role of the parent and their mission has failed miserably!
BB

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
gamejunkie said:
Wouldn't bother me cause Ranch if for gay kids anyway.:lolz:
really what the hell kid eats cafeteria food in highschool anyways? and even if they're eating there who eats salad of all things? when i was in highschool you got in your car and went somewhere for lunch, and if they tried to stop you, you just stepped on the gas. or if you didn't have a car you bummed a ride, and if you lacked friends with a car you were prolly a loser and deserved to eat semen. :tickled:

aria

Former Moderator
SamuraiShodownSensei said:
the fuck. Reads like a 3rd grader wrote that.

It's always a crapshoot when you have TV reporters writing. They were the pretty faces in journalism schools, not necessarily the smart, ugly and eventually jaded guys who end up working strictly in print. The future newscasters were too busy fucking around and using their looks to get laid.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Almost as crazy as dropping LSD in the Teacher's Coffee Pot.