Good stuff Trump has (or hasn't) done

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Don't try to sneak into our country and you won't land up in a hot cage.

If your intent is to discourage, you've badly misunderstood the situation. The current wave of undocumented migrants are fleeing narcos in their home countries. If I saw a choice between being detained in the US or decapitated in Guatemala, I'd take the US. I think most people would.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
It's a fucked up situation they're in, but in the end they need to stand together to reclaim their country from the drug lords.

Americans in past died freeing ourselves from England. They can do it also. Running away is only making it worse in their homeland.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
It's a fucked up situation they're in, but in the end they need to stand together to reclaim their country from the drug lords.

Americans in past died freeing ourselves from England. They can do it also. Running away is only making it worse in their homeland.

I'm not sure that is an apples to apples comparison.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member

There are many heroic names you can hand to people who stay in war zones with their families to wrestle power back from corrupt war lords. Personally I would call them fucking idiots.

Homeland is such a retarded concept.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It's a fucked up situation they're in, but in the end they need to stand together to reclaim their country from the Americans funding the drug lords.

Americans in past died freeing ourselves from England with the help of the French who trolled the English for fun. They can do it also by siding with Russia and China against the US. Running away is only making it worse in their homeland. Of course in 1789 the Brits got their revenge, funding the revolution in France.

FTFY.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I dont give a flying fuck if you take me seriously or not. I'm not here or in the war room to make friends.

If you see facts that I post and discredit them simply because I'm flipping the alt right hostility and general invective right back for my own entertainment then thats your problem.

I post facts and simpletons like RAZO have nothing to come back with except to say I dye my hair purple or that I'm a soy boy or some shit like that. Hes just mad because I call him a jack boot licking faggot, which is accurate.

Sorry I hurt your little snowflake feelings basic, but until I'm advocating concentration camps and utterly denying reality then I will never be as bad as the trumpfaggots. No matter how mean I may seem.

:(

I hear ya, man, I really do.

I think not a lot of ng.com people agree to what's going on in the camps and elsewhere.

Yet you keep attacking others with lotsa assumptions and prejudice. Isn't that kinda contradictory?

This isn't some pro Trump platform, eh, and you're not EG (thankfully). Not yet.

Why don't you settle down a bit and try to channel your anger where it can do useful things? All this ranting and aggression and if-you're-not-with-me-you're-against-me babble is really getting old and the more I have to read it, the less amused I am, and not only me I might add.

You can talk politics and hate on Trump as much as you want, just cut down on attacking others for shits'n'whatever is your motivation. We're not your enemies. Thank you.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I wonder how many Razzamatazz posts it would take to break Popster? Let's find out!

Marek

Banned
I wonder how many Razzamatazz posts it would take to break Popster? Let's find out!

Idk what this wollongonglydongly bogan cobba shit even means.

@RAZO - if you care to sift through my posts over the years you'll find I hated obama and Clinton both. Most espeically I hate them for playing into the right wing " tough on crime" bullshit, because no matter what they did, I.e. Obama's record level deportation numbers and detention centers, the right wing said it was inadequate/soft/weak. Standard political theater from McConnel and the boys.

I could line out everything, but this article here essentially answers your question

https://www.google.com/amp/s/slate....d-immigrant-detention-no-toothpaste-obama.amp

Trump and Stephen Miller are employing cruelty for the sake of cruelty as a "deterrent". Taking infants away from their parents, absorbing them into foster care , and not even documenting from whom they were taken is fucking unconscionable. No president has ever done something like that.

Secondly, according to Kristjen Nielsen it had been 10 years since there had been a death in a migrant detention facility. Since that first child died, there have been 4 more at least. Again, totally unconscionable.

Third, you had some dead behind the eyes lawyer for the Trump administration arguing that children sleeping on concrete floors without access to toothpaste or soap actually counts as "safe and sanitary" as required by the law. Unconscionable.

So here we are. I doubt you'll read the article. I doubt you'll even read this post. I genuinely dont think you give a fuck about these people because you're pulling the "but what about Obama?!?" shit as if it excuses the asymptotic rise in cruel amd dangerous policies under Trump. News flash asshole, he's gone. Term limited out - and you crazy nihilistic fucks elected a blatantly racist madman who regularly jokes about becoming a putin/xinping dear leader for life, legitimately wants to dismantle thr free press, is stacking the courts with crazy evangelical activists, etc.

Last edited:

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Anything Trump has done that could be a considered net positive for the country is an accident and a secondary or tertiary result of doing something that strokes his ego. He's a thin-skinned, amoral narcissist and only does things to enrich himself or make people think he's smart, rich and/or virile. Like the con man he is, he has no policies (only catchy ad slogans for policies that are forgotten as soon as he walks off-stage) and his only purpose is to be a loud distraction while McConnell and the other hunks of shit in Congress do the actual evil (stacking the bench with crazies, removing and undermining democratic principles that prevent them from retaining power and destroying the foundations of any social or political gains made by the working class since FDR).

Stop trying to find common ground with narcissists, sociopaths and dominionists. They're not interested in compromise. Only their beloved theocratic kleptocracy.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Anything Trump has done that could be a considered net positive for the country is an accident and a secondary or tertiary result of doing something that strokes his ego. He's a thin-skinned, amoral narcissist and only does things to enrich himself or make people think he's smart, rich and/or virile. Like the con man he is, he has no policies (only catchy ad slogans for policies that are forgotten as soon as he walks off-stage) and his only purpose is to be a loud distraction while McConnell and the other hunks of shit in Congress do the actual evil (stacking the bench with crazies, removing and undermining democratic principles that prevent them from retaining power and destroying the foundations of any social or political gains made by the working class since FDR).

Stop trying to find common ground with narcissists, sociopaths and dominionists. They're not interested in compromise. Only their beloved theocratic kleptocracy.

I actually hold the Republican party in lower regard than Trump. They are enabling and supporting his behavior in order to retain power. They fear his stranglehold on the Republican base. Anyone that has taken a stand against him was on their way out or has suffered politically as a result. Moderates have mostly defected, left or have been primaried. Meanwhile, a similar centrist purge is occurring among Democrats. The recent debates were not encouraging. They seem to be competing with each other to be the most woke radical leftist. Barring some drastic change in tactics or an unforeseen event, Trump is going to win re-election in 2020.

Marek

Banned
Oh he's definitely going to win again. No sarcasm. The left is absolutely fucking pathetic.

Look at what these electoral college wins have brought us though....

The Iraq war, ISIS, Trumpism.

Amazing stuff here.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I’m personally waiting for the white supremacists to run out of minorities to hate on, and turn their anger against the Portuguese.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Portuguese? Way too tan. I can't wait until we go back to hating the Germans and the Irish.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Portuguese? Way too tan. I can't wait until we go back to hating the Germans and the Irish.

Why don't we just hate the French instead? At least we could spare the bloodshed for a nice white flag, a French white flag.