good/favorite cheap game

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Sam Sho 2 is by far the best bang for your buck you'll find for the AES. You have all the cheap and good fighters covered. If your a fan of baseball stars then you would probably love 2020 baseball. Ghost pilots is not super cheap but by far the cheapest shooter on the system and lots of fun but its basic as far as shooters go.

Cg591

Rugal's Thug
NAM1975 for sure. That game has been around 100 bucks for years and it's one of the best games imo.
I'll also echo SamSho2. Very solid game and fairly cheap.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
I'm having a decent time with Puzzle Bobble MVS that I picked up at in a trade for cheap fodder. I'm eyeing Fatal Fury Special as my next get, so this thread may have sold me on that.

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
Im not a big sports guy but 2020 Super baseball is one of my faves... Nam1975 and cyberlip also IMO..

Darknb

n00b
King of Monster is cheap and a ton of fun with two players.

Sengoku isn't amazing, but not bad and fairly cheap I believe. It's got two player mode and the setting is really cool, albeit, probably a bit scary depending on your son's age.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Isn't general discussion just a Neo discussion...I notice people keep mentioning other console titles...I don't get it...I mean fuck there are tons of amazing cheap titles in lots of other consoles...I think this should be just about Neo.

NGCDFreak

Belnar Institute Student
Isn't general discussion just a Neo discussion...I notice people keep mentioning other console titles...I don't get it...I mean fuck there are tons of amazing cheap titles in lots of other consoles...I think this should be just about Neo.

Agree.

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object

That was my intention when I originally asked the question, specifically mvs. But I have no problems hearing about other systems. It is a neo geo thread tho.

Picked up baseball stars 2 recently. I got it cheap in a lot. I think I prefer the slower pace, minor league feel of professional. Can't wait to try 2020!

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Neo Turf Masters MVS or NGPC!
Itエs like 5 euros loose for NGPC and probably the best game on the platform ;)
And 50 shipped seems to be the MVS norm.

Last edited: