going rate for US Street Fighter III 3rd strike?

ShmengeTravel

Mature's Make-up Artist
lol nah I trust you guys, you and billd. I'm sure everything will be fine. I've just heard the horror stories of CPS3, it's almost everytime I hear something about CPS3 it's about one of them dying. And with Third Strike being such a great game...

Hold on to your ten bucks. :)

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
Will you know tommorow, when there getting shipped??? Dont mean to be a PIA.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
ok I was intouch with the supplier - I think he'll be able to leave instructions for the package to be shipped once the money goes through even if he's not around. he told me that the packing was almost complete, I'm glad that he's overseeing this.
so if they don't ship tomorow I don't think there will be a 2 week hiatus before they do - should be next week in that case.
will let you all know.

can anyone tell me how I can tell from the CD which is version A and which is version B of the game? or the dates that differentiate them?

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
alright. money should be cleared into the bank account come monday or tuesday. after that I'll get intouch with my supplier and work out shipping (it's already payed for and it's going via DHL - just have to get a date and to confirm Bill's adress etc.).

I'm kind of dissapointed a number of peeps pulled out of buying a set when I had stated that I needed 10 purchases made minimum. I ofcourse covered it myself, this is quite a responsibility - taking 7 seperate payments out of a necessary 10 - so it wasn't as if I was going to let y'all down.
now I know each one of you who asked for a kit and then backed out had perfectly good reasons to do so, and I am simpathetic, especially since it is quite a sum of money, and shit happens. but my predicament is difficult non the less as I have the burden of having to hold a larger stock of kits than I was willing to in the first place.

now I'm not about to reduce the price - 1 because it would be unfair to all who have made purchase already and 2 because frankly - the price is right (come on down)

I would consider taking trades on a couple of these but I think it would end up being a bigger hassle than it's worth. what I'm contemplating is doing a decent deal on partial trades - 3rd strike kit for Wii (+money) - and/or 3rd strike kit for supergun (a simple non expensive one will suffice + money). it depends though, on if various others who have asked for me to reserve a kit for them, come through.

laters.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
lol. this thread has become a blog. I just want to clarify that these are not full kits, but rather partial kits, and so from now on I will refer to them as (full) sets, to avoid confusion or misconception

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
I can hardly stand the wait......Damn I am one impatient son of a bitch

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
it's fine man, I don't mind updating. money wil be in my supplier's bank account by tomorow - I will post in this thread by the afternoon to confirm this. following this I will arrange shipping and inform you all on the status. safe to say the sets will be on their way to Bill between this week and early next week.

ShmengeTravel

Mature's Make-up Artist
lol I'm ridiculously impatient myself, I'm a kid, when it comes to my video games I go all out. Thankfully I have more than enough repair work to do on the cabs I own now plus my new cab that's in the mail, you better believe I have enough to hold me over. :)

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
money is in the account! my supplier is in Japan right now (as I said, he wouldn't be back until next week or so). he's going to give his employees instructions to ship and as soon as the tracking number is passed on to me, I'll pass it onto Bill.

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
woooo hooooo! its about damn time. (just kidding) I am stoked, I cant wait to own all of my friends in some third strike (proper)

billd420

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
10 Year Member
N80G80 said:
woooo hooooo! its about damn time. (just kidding) I am stoked, I cant wait to own all of my friends in some third strike (proper)

You should come pick your kit up in person so I can show you how 3rd strike is played ;)

-B

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
Bill you know I would own you in some SF3 third strike, its not that I want to, its that I have a moral obligation to kick your ass

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
ShmengeTravel said:
guys, guys settle down... I'm sure I could school you both. :D

"Here Comes A New Challenger"

please schmenge I own all at street fighter with Ken I am very close to GOD

billd420

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
10 Year Member
N80G80 said:
"Here Comes A New Challenger"

please schmenge I own all at street fighter with Ken I am very close to GOD

Justin, haven't I told you that I mastered 3rd strike? You dont' want it....

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
billd420 said:
Justin, haven't I told you that I mastered 3rd strike? You dont' want it....

Ah young william you are so naive to thing I can be beaten!

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
hey man, any chance you got anymore of those kits available? A buddy of mine was interested in picking one up for his Impress. Would be ready to move quickly on it I would imagine if it is ready (or soon to be) to go.

Imagine my happiness to see a third strike shit talking thread. Im not often given day passes to leave Mt. Olympus; yet if I lived closer I would have to show all you boys the true might of the oro/urien tag team. Yagyu Chariot crush. :loco:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
sorry about the delay - they ship today according to my contact - so I'll have shipping info this afternoon most probably. he just got back from his trip to Japan, and he wanted to take care of shipping personally. sorry it's dragged on so long - Bill shoud recieve the sets within the next few days.

there's still some available, alot of interested parties but few committing to a definitive purchase. all I know is 7 are outright sold and payed for, another (5 are supposed to be going to a single buyer) 6 are on hold pending payment, and the rest are available. if these 6 sell (and I'm not going to hold them indefinetly), then there'll be 5 or 6 remaining.
I know, convoluted. but there you go.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
ahoy there me harties! how are my young urchins doing on this fine day?
captain Iggy is at the helm once again with news. we have shipped
, and there is a tracking number but it shouldn't be usable online for another few days. I'll pass it to Bill duely so he can follow up on it. should take between 1 and 2 weeks to arive? sorry but that's DHL for you - still, they are probably the best so anywayz.. and sorry about the delay it took for the package to ship but coordination is a bitch don't you know.

oh and due to one particular flakey would be buyer I'm forced to sell a couple of these for less but the condition being that the money is recieved around about monday and it is wired to me. so it sucks for the buyer but it sucks for me too as I don't think I should be having to drop the price, but since I didn't meet my quota of a minimum of 10 initial purchases, and so much time has elapsed I have little choice. I hope you guys understand, I'm not about to sell the rest at a lower price, I just need to cut a deal on a couple to balance things out because this has left a considerable hole in my wallet.

alright mateys. drink and be merry! and may you make man, many little bastards!

ahoy!!!

Last edited:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
why yes Shmenge, I am.
icon26.gif