Give Away Riding Hero AES

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is long-con behaviour if I ever saw it. Guy was recently just unbanned, suddenly is giving stuff away for free.

So, giving back didn't have to do anything.

Oklahoma where the dirt is red, and we'll the crazy people do live here.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
In the interests of generosity and community spirit, I am willing to send the lucky winner an authentic Riding Hero AES insert!

To receive this insert, the winner must provide video evidence that they played the game for more than 5 minutes.

DSC02539 (Small).JPG

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
To receive this insert, the winner must provide video evidence that they played the game for more than 5 minutes.
In other words, nobody will get this insert.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
If you look up in the dictionary the word "anemic", there's the cover art for Riding Hero.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
In the interests of generosity and community spirit, I am willing to send the lucky winner an authentic Riding Hero AES insert!

View attachment 50060

Don't tempt me :keke:

Samuray

Another Striker
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Will you guys laugh at me if I tell you that I really really want that game? Been actively looking for it for quite a while but can't spend too much, so no siccess so far.

I've been wanting to play "Riding Hero" ever since I saw the big screenshot of it in a German gaming magazine back then. Yeah, today I know that game has ...err....problems, supposedly. But so far I could find something good about every single game on the Neo, and yes, that includes "The Super Spy", "Legend of Success Joe" and "Ninja Combat" (latter is great anyway but the characters come across a bit silly).

So if I may, I would like to participate in order to my years-long quest to an end, and of course I would pay the difference for international shipping (if me being a non-US member doesn't disqualify me from the getgo).

I think I could even get an empty softcase from someone. That's GOTTA be fate. :)

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Will you guys laugh at me if I tell you that I really really want that game? Been actively looking for it for quite a while but can't spend too much, so no siccess so far.

Yes :keke:

I'm not entering the prize draw btw, I just wanted to laugh at this guy's sob story as to why he deserves a copy of Riding Hero.

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes :keke:

I'm not entering the prize draw btw, I just wanted to laugh at this guy's sob story as to why he deserves a copy of Riding Hero.

I think he would do the 5 min video for wyo. 4 more days.

If it ends up being international I'll pay shipping, but it will be snail mail.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
I think he would do the 5 min video for wyo. 4 more days.

If it ends up being international I'll pay shipping, but it will be snail mail.

Are you sure? That could end up being more than the game is worth :keke:

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

I've been wanting to play "Riding Hero" ever since I saw the big screenshot of it in a German gaming magazine back then. Yeah, today I know that game has ...err....problems, supposedly. But so far I could find something good about every single game on the Neo, and yes, that includes "The Super Spy", "Legend of Success Joe" and "Ninja Combat" (latter is great anyway but the characters come across a bit silly).

So if I may, I would like to participate in order to my years-long quest to an end, and of course I would pay the difference for international shipping (if me being a non-US member doesn't disqualify me from the getgo).

I think I could even get an empty softcase from someone. That's GOTTA be fate. :)

I'm not laughing, but I am scratching my head in disbelief.

You've been looking for a while, but no luck getting the cart?
Hmm, what are you looking to spend?
Ebay has them for as low $45 bare cart, and $59 complete.
In addition, you can probably go on yahoo auctions and score one for cheaper, but the shipping might get you.
A year long quest could have come to an end if you just saved $4 a month!

I have a similar story, but instead it is for a 1969 COPO Camaro.

Samuray

Another Striker
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'm not laughing, but I am scratching my head in disbelief.

You've been looking for a while, but no luck getting the cart?
Hmm, what are you looking to spend?
Ebay has them for as low $45 bare cart, and $59 complete.
In addition, you can probably go on yahoo auctions and score one for cheaper, but the shipping might get you.
A year long quest could have come to an end if you just saved $4 a month!

I have a similar story, but instead it is for a 1969 COPO Camaro.

Haha, yeah, I know. :loco:

But it's something else to WIN a bare cart than to spend 45$ plus 20 shipping on it. And I haven't seen the game for anything below 80€ here in Germany, and since that's quite a lot I decided to wait for a better oppotunity to present itself one day.

You could justify any price that is higher than what you'd feel comfortable spending with "just save x$ a month", and it's not wrong. But when there are few $ available to begin with, you end up spending that for something with a fairer price.

40 bucks is fine for a "Riding Hero", but 80's really pushing it, I think. Maybe not according to price guides, but still. :)

Yahoo Auctions...nah, not doing that anymore. Always got into expensive trouble with German customs. But thanks for pointer, anyway!

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
If you have "few $ available to begin with" this is probably the wrong site for you to be hanging around in the Market.

Samuray

Another Striker
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
If you have "few $ available to begin with" this is probably the wrong site for you to be hanging around in the Market.

Mostly, yeah. No way I could afford stuff like "Matrimelee" and whatnot. However, since I'm still looking for "Riding Hero" and also "Crossed Swords", I check in every so often....there's a fair chance those would be priced reasonably low.

The other title I'm on the lookout for is "Samurai Spirits Zero", and at least some time ago it would have been possible for me to get that one, using a bit of emergency gaming cash reserve I put aside pretty much for that very case. Not sure if SSZ is still within my reach though.