Girl scouts need tasers

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
Not really, but the news article below suggests it might not be a bad idea :

http://www.wpbf.com/news/15194935/detail.html

BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. -- The State Attorney's Office will decide whether to charge two teens who admit they robbed a 9-year-old Girl Scout selling cookies outside of a Boynton Beach supermarket.

"I thought that it was a really mean thing to do, and I was sad after," Girl Scout Gracie Smith told WPBF News 25.

Authorities said that a 17-year-old girl in a hot-pink sweatshirt approached Smith outside of a Winn-Dixie supermarket at Hypoluxo and Jog roads in Boynton Beach Wednesday evening and asked the girl what her favorite cookies were. Police told WPBF that, while Smith was telling the teen about her favorite Cinna-Spins, the teen snatched an envelope containing about $167 off of Smith's table, hopped

into another teen's car and drove away.

Smith told WPBF that she turned to her mother in tears, saying, "Mommy! That girl took all my money!"

Authorities said they caught up with the 17-year-old girl Thursday and pulled her out of class at Park Vista High School, where she allegedly confessed to the crime, WPBF reported. Investigators said the girl's female accomplice, another a Park Vista student, also confessed.

The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office said that the case has been handed over to the State Attorney's Office to determine if charges will be filed against the teens.

Smith's mother, Charlene Rubenstrunk, told WPBF that the girls returned to the store Thursday to taunt her daughter.

"They are within 10 feet of the same kid they just robbed last night and there is nothing anybody can do about it. I find that offensive," Rubenstrunk said.

The girls, whose names are not being released because they are minors, told WPBF that they were not remorseful for the crime, and that they did it because they "needed money."

"We went through all that effort to get it, we got all these charges and we had to give the money back. I'm kind of pissed," one of the girls told WPBF.

The other girl told WPBF that she was upset because police found them.

"I'm not sorry, I'm just pissed that I got caught," the girl said.

Money collected from the cookie sales were supposed to go toward Smith's sleep-over trip with Troop 664 to the Miami Seaquarium. Police were unable to recover the stolen money, but a father of one of the teens accused in the crime paid the money back to Smith's mother, WPBF reported.

Authorities said the teens were not charged because they did not use force to steal the money, nor did they take the money from the Girl Scout’s hands.

The State Attorney's Office will decide if the teens will be charged.

The Winn-Dixie supermarket is donating $200 to the troop, WPBF reported.

Bolded the disturbing part.... >_<

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
:spock:

So by the State Attorneys logic I could clean out an armored car if I didnt use force and didnt take any money from a guards hands and it would be OK as long as my dad paid the money back?

Send those little fucks to a work camp for a few months.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
"Your honor..."
"I'm not sorry, I'm just pissed that we have to pay to jail you now."

zombiesara

, She-sagwa
OMG i'm gonna totally rob some girl scouts now. screw the money though, i want those damn cookies :drool_2:

aria

Former Moderator
zombiesara said:
OMG i'm gonna totally rob some girl scouts now. screw the money though, i want those damn cookies :drool_2:

Meh... I guess I'm the only person who just doesn't get what makes them (the cookies themselves) all that good. Average, at their best.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Bobak said:
Meh... I guess I'm the only person who just doesn't get what makes them (the cookies themselves) all that good. Average, at their best.

Average for a good cause.

aria

Former Moderator
Nesagwa said:
Average for a good cause.

And that's why I buy them, occasionally. Luckily I never cross paths with them until a coworker brings the forms to work (which I think is a bit lame... I mean, could the girl at least make a cameo and request it? --actually that would be extra lame because we'd be trapped; our coworkers just passively place the order forms in the kitchen)

I could only imagine what it would be like if the Girl Scouts stole the recipe and style from Mrs. Fields or something like that.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
You know what's *NOT* funny?

If the thieves had been boys, and not girls, they would be in jail right now getting assraped.

And then they'd go to juvenile detention, while the girls will most likely get community service.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
DARK ANDY said:
You know what's *NOT* funny?

If the thieves had been boys, and not girls, they would be in jail right now getting assraped.

And then they'd go to juvenile detention, while the girls will most likely get community service.

Two late teen white girls here were running up in banks with 9mm's jacking them. They got a slap on the wrist and the brotha who was the get away driver got 30 years in prison.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Abasuto said:
Two late teen white girls here were running up in banks with 9mm's jacking them. They got a slap on the wrist and the brotha who was the get away driver got 30 years in prison.

:oh_no: Equality indeed.

EDIT: I may have driven the thread off course, but this really pissed me off to read the reactions of the thieves, and know that even with this kind of attitude they'll get away nearly scot free, because they're girls. and one of them was 17 years old. 17! Not even 13-14, but honestly if a 17 year old boy did this, and even if he came out and confessed himself, and showed total remorse, and gave the money back, he'd still get twice the punishment as these girls will get.

Last edited:

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
DARK ANDY said:
:oh_no: Equality indeed.

EDIT: I may have driven the thread off course, but this really pissed me off to read the reactions of the thieves, and know that even with this kind of attitude they'll get away nearly scot free, because they're girls.

They were also the kids (ages 18 and 19) of rich parents who lived in one of Atlanta's most affluent suburbs. The pastor from their parent's church was meeting with the judge and DA in private before and during the entire trial.

The brother who was just the get away driver was from southwest Atlanta (aka..da hood).

The outcome was a clusterfuck of class'ism, sexism and racism. We might have removed the rebel flag from our state flag, but our Justice System is still praising it's glory.

Last edited: