BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
please block that thread, i m tired of it beeing bumped in the news

1) that s avertizing for a bootlegger
2) it s not new anymore
3) dunno, i m tired and so tired of it

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Oh well, if it bothers you that much just don't click on it, but I still think the debate there is interesting enough. Maybe you are right is not "news" anymore, but in that case just a move to General Discussion would suffice.

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
in fact, i think that what bother me the most is that whenever there is a new post on it i can t help myself to click on it and read ^^; i did big efforts though and did not read what c.t.h. wrote

i m trying hard

yes moving it to general d. would be a good compromise even though i don t approve continuing it (but i am a weird individual)

a big hug to ya

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Yeah, that thread is like a drug, I keep posting in it for TEH DRAMA!

Anyway, at least you can read all the French in the thread, I just skip most of it, as it is time consuming for me to understand it...

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
BarfHappy said:
please block that thread, i m tired of it beeing bumped in the news

1) that s avertizing for a bootlegger
2) it s not new anymore
3) dunno, i m tired and so tired of it

This argument is getting old.
Just don't click on the link.
and stop calling it a boot. save that agretion for the real bootlegers who actually take from SNK's profits.
In all honesty, Hpman did not do anything wrong. It's just a shame that more people can enjoy the game, But we can't have everything our way, so fuck it.

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
that s a 12 days-old-i-am-in-bad-mood-post :)
i was just pissed of people actually bought it the big big prize, i felt people were so stupid