Getting back into collecting.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Wolf was from the nova area i believe. Proud owner of a 25 grand bootleg kizuna encounter

• Wow
Reactions: wyo

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
15 Year Member
Yeah Wolf was nuts. I did a couple of deals with him and talked to him on the phone a couple times. He seemed alright but definitely like the kind of guy that would show up with a bulletproof briefcase to buy a video game lol.

Last edited:

kernow

Surfer of Carewaves
20 Year Member
Dull. Lasted mere seconds

It is a lot! It's not a lot
Jesus stfu

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
55 G's..Dayuuuuuum! Too bad he can't chop the game up up into itty bitty pieces and sell some if it off from time to time to get back some cash on the investment.
BB

Neo Alec

King of Spammers
20 Year Member
What if we could replicate the smell of new AES carts? Would you really need to own them if you could just cram that smell into your nose.
What if we could chemically recreate the same smell and taste of a well-aged whiskey or wine in a fraction of the time? Would you buy it? Probably not. You're paying for all the natural aging and stuff.

Neo Alec

King of Spammers
20 Year Member
Remember the emulation brigade that used to butt into every thread telling you that your original system won't last forever? (They were right - mostly because of capacitors.) It seems they've been replaced with Team Mister these days. In every thread, the Mister folks show up to remind you.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
Remember the emulation brigade that used to butt into every thread telling you that your original system won't last forever? (They were right - mostly because of capacitors.) It seems they've been replaced with Team Mister these days
that or they create threads about going back into collecting and regretting selling all their stuff in the 2000s :D

HMG

H = Heinously, M = Massive, G = Gonad,
10 Year Member
Top Player's Golf is a decent game, which is an incredible feat given the numerous terrible golf games that existed up to 1990. How can you not love the excellent FM music?

Neo Turf Masters is the most overrated Neo game I've ever played. It constantly holds your hand and makes you want to gouge your ears out with a spoon with that "ON DA GWEEN" shit.

Kiss my ass, I don't care if you're upset.

Neo Alec

King of Spammers
20 Year Member
Top Player's Golf is a decent game, which is an incredible feat given the numerous terrible golf games that existed up to 1990. How can you not love the excellent FM music?

Neo Turf Masters is the most overrated Neo game I've ever played. It constantly holds your hand and makes you want to gouge your ears out with a spoon with that "ON DA GWEEN" shit.

Kiss my ass, I don't care if you're upset.
Nancy vs the caddie from TPG, who would win in a fight? I put my money on the 2-player version of the caddie, with the tooth.