Garou Mark of the Wolves released on iOS/Android

Stuart989

Sexless Insecure troglodyte, Has an awesome pc rig
Played this on my ipad air 2. Game looks and plays better the neo geo version. Controls pretty good as well.

So, who's downloaded this? Is it worth buying?

I downloaded this on the anniversary sale and paid .99 for it! I love it and its well worth buying. I use the screen on my iphone 6 + and was not aware that I could use bluetooth controllers with it.

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
I picked up MOTW, Metal Slug, MSX, MS3, KoF 98, Blazing Star, and Fatal Fury Special on the $.99 sale day (was it just a day?). They play pretty darn well, although I still have a hard time with the touch screen controls.

What blue tooth controllers are you guys using with your iOS devices (that you like)?

I picked up MOTW, Metal Slug, MSX, MS3, KoF 98, Blazing Star, and Fatal Fury Special on the $.99 sale day (was it just a day?). They play pretty darn well, although I still have a hard time with the touch screen controls.

What blue tooth controllers are you guys using with your iOS devices (that you like)?

LOL thats exactly what I did Ryo! I picked up every snk game on the app store including blazing star and beast busters!