Ganryu 2: Mushashi Boogaloo

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Did any ask for a Andro Dunos 2? cause we’re getting that soon too.

I dont know if the same company owns the sequel rights to breakers or if qubyte do. But if it's the former then I wouldn't pass them to turn out a 3rd breakers game.

But why this? Why not another drift out?

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Dev: I don't know what to do Bob. I've got this game I've coded in my spare time... it's like a shitty version of Revenge of Shinobi with really naff contemporary graphic overlays. I was just going to dump it on X-Box Live Arcade for a few dollars, but I just don't know.

Bob: Hmmmnnn... Revenge of Shinobi, HD graphics, and shitty you say? Look, I know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows another guy, who knows a dog, whose owner knows a guy who works for a defunct Japanese game developer. I'll hook you up.

Dev: Cool!

Visco: Hello?

Dev: Hi, I've got this shitty Revenge of Shinobi game I've coded in my mom's basement...

Visco: KA-CHING.

KGRAMR

Another Striker
Who the fuck asked for a sequel to Ganryu? All i wanted were Arcade Archives re-releases of Visco's titles. Welp... it doesn't look too offensive if i'm being honest.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
when is everyone going to understand that visco IPs can be bought for the price of a family mart sake bottle these days

KGRAMR

Another Striker
How about a Drift Out Collection with the whole series?
Hey, whatever it takes to get the whole series onto more players and for the love of god, if anyone at Visco decides to do such thing, put some fucking effort into it!